Fiora builds - Anything different?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Yordle

02-29-2012

So are we all just building her as an AD glass cannon, or has anyone discovered anything different that works well?

Pantazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I like the runes Phreak uses in the spotlight. I start with a prospectors knife, boots and two health pots. The first game I played her, I got Entropy first (very nice on her). Second game I rushed Sanguine blade because I was 7/0 when I went back to shop. I was only able to get those three items. I would have gotten Entropy next though.

I went 11/0/5 that match. People who are saying she is bad for Dom havent played her yet. Her passive is amazing. I forget about it a lot and feel like Im a lot more fragile than I actually am lol

Commander Yordle

02-29-2012

Just had a game where I got sanguine blade and frozen mallet. Mallet slow + burst of speed and not even Zil was able to escape from me.

Fledrel

02-29-2012

would spirit visage be viable with her passive?

Commander Yordle

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledrel View Post
I haven't needed it yet. Passive + Sanguine + Frozen Mallet and she's pretty darn tanky. So far I feel like buying any item that doesn't have AD would be a waste on Fiora.

Pantazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledrel View Post
Would be an interesting item to try on her...but I dont think so since it applies to healing done to self and not health regen.

EMeta

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantazi View Post
Would be an interesting item to try on her...but I dont think so since it applies to healing done to self and not health regen.
It does apply, but isn't all that good. Dominion aura makes SV worse, not better. And the rest of the stats just aren't efficient on her.

uequed

02-29-2012

idk , atmogs maybe?

Viral

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uequed View Post
idk , atmogs maybe?
You mean fratmas?

BigDaddyRelish

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uequed View Post
idk , atmogs maybe?
Atmallet isn't really going to be especially efficient on her I don't think.

It does decently when you have it compiled together but you don't do much before then. And even afterwards your damage is still sub-par in comparison to a traditional carry build.

I don't own her yet, but I will soon. I like the idea of Entropy on her a lot, activate it before going to fight multiple people and you will hit them all with a lot of bonus true damage. It's a big item but it may be worth it on her.

I want to experiment with some different builds though.

12345 ... 10