Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kings of burst damage, AP Sion or Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matuk

08-02-2010

King of burst: AP Cho'gath, imo.

Sinnen

08-02-2010

You kids are bad, try playing POPPY, ulti,dethfiregrasp,charge and Q. Watch the squishies scream OP*****

parawhore

08-02-2010

i get ignite/flash .

Eviant

08-02-2010

Quote:
Pwnacus Maximus:
Even though he is a **** about it, not carrying cleanse/treads on a character as squishy as akali is kinda dumb...

Personally i carry cleanse on almost everyone. Tanks, Healers, Dps, everything. I don't think i've gone a game without cleanse in a long time.

True, but I prefer Shaco with Ignite and Exhaust. Ignite for those **** heals and lifesteal and regens...and **** like that, and Exhaust to help save his ass. I'd rather that and have to get quicksilver sash than have to watch a couple people get away thanks to not having a DoT

As for Kings of Burst, Shaco is definitely up there. Passive is 25% bonus damage when attacking someone from behind, Decieve allows for that back attack, and also adds bonus crit damage, Plus infinity edge adding another 50% (And yes, all this does stack on the first hit) So by building attack damage to 270, I was opening with over 800 damage, without worrying about back attacking, and criting almost every other hit for almost 800. So that means in 2 seconds I can do about 3000 damage, minus armor.

ShaShouX

08-03-2010

burst anivia is only used if you farmed/rolled well
if not you're a DoT anivia or support <-- never go support

Kritara

08-03-2010

Neither of those two are the king of burst. The King of Burst is Veigar with Deathfire's grasp -> Balefire -> Primordial -> Profit.

FolloMeOnTwitch

08-03-2010

Quote:
Kritara:
Neither of those two are the king of burst. The King of Burst is Veigar with Deathfire's grasp -> Balefire -> Primordial -> Profit.

The comparison was between Sion or Akali.

Not who is the King of Burst overall.

SirCumference

08-03-2010

Burger king

FolloMeOnTwitch

08-03-2010

King Kong