Kings of burst damage, AP Sion or Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

King of burst: AP Cho'gath, imo.

Sinnen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

You kids are bad, try playing POPPY, ulti,dethfiregrasp,charge and Q. Watch the squishies scream OP*****

parawhore

08-02-2010

i get ignite/flash .

Eviant

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
Even though he is a **** about it, not carrying cleanse/treads on a character as squishy as akali is kinda dumb...

Personally i carry cleanse on almost everyone. Tanks, Healers, Dps, everything. I don't think i've gone a game without cleanse in a long time.
True, but I prefer Shaco with Ignite and Exhaust. Ignite for those **** heals and lifesteal and regens...and **** like that, and Exhaust to help save his ass. I'd rather that and have to get quicksilver sash than have to watch a couple people get away thanks to not having a DoT

As for Kings of Burst, Shaco is definitely up there. Passive is 25% bonus damage when attacking someone from behind, Decieve allows for that back attack, and also adds bonus crit damage, Plus infinity edge adding another 50% (And yes, all this does stack on the first hit) So by building attack damage to 270, I was opening with over 800 damage, without worrying about back attacking, and criting almost every other hit for almost 800. So that means in 2 seconds I can do about 3000 damage, minus armor.

ShaShouX

08-03-2010

burst anivia is only used if you farmed/rolled well
if not you're a DoT anivia or support <-- never go support

Kritara

08-03-2010

Neither of those two are the king of burst. The King of Burst is Veigar with Deathfire's grasp -> Balefire -> Primordial -> Profit.

FolloMeOnTwitch

08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritara View Post
Neither of those two are the king of burst. The King of Burst is Veigar with Deathfire's grasp -> Balefire -> Primordial -> Profit.
The comparison was between Sion or Akali.

Not who is the King of Burst overall.

SirCumference

08-03-2010

Burger king

FolloMeOnTwitch

08-03-2010

King Kong