Fix flash and ignite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaidyn View Post
I hate flash. I honestly think it has no place in the game. It's too clutch, too necessary. When I join a match and see 5 people pick flash, that's a good sign that it's unbalanced.
+1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
they are not op, and your getting focused what do you expect you to win a 3vs1? and obviously if they have 3 ignites and 3 exhaust it leaves him vulnerable to ganks, i actually want a team to have all ignites and exhausts it makes it so easy to flash wall and gank them.
I meant everyone uses flash.


Find 1 high end player who isn't jungling that uses flash then take away his flash he will lose.

Look at every single high elo game in TT 4 flash and 2 junglers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-01-2012

Quote:
I meant everyone uses flash.


Find 1 high end player who isn't jungling that uses flash then take away his flash he will lose.

Look at every single high elo game in TT 4 flash and 2 junglers.
your argument is invalid, most pros use it does not mean its op. It just means its useful. if i remember right your last post was something that said "oh id take teleport and some other ability in a 3vs3" and i told you teleport in tt is useless. i totally agree with the dude saying your raging, because you where talking **** to me saying if i took my flash and ignite/exhaust you'd destroy me with your teleport and ignite combo >.>

it also sounds like you do lvl 1 fights when your team doesnt have the comp to do it, because if you get hit with 3 ignites and 3 exhausts just on you and you lose the battle then your team obviously wasnt a fb type of team because i know when i get frigging cced with everything on there team my teammates just pick them off while they chase me and then i flash for saftey = win and usually a kill or 2. not to mention it should be EASY as hell to get kills on them when they wasted there cc, again so easy to gank when they dont have flash.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lertan

Senior Member

03-01-2012

if Ignite is doing 25% of your hp, you're in trouble.. because at level 1, that means you only have 280 hp, or at level 18, just over 2k. (assuming the enemy is same level - if you're outleveled, then you had problems before you were ignited).

Now, I'm going to assume (or rather, hope) that you weren't playing tank, so you were a damage dealer. Given that as a damage dealer you'd be a prime target, I find it hard to believe you were ignored for 15 seconds, by the entire enemy team.

If you were, and you stayed of your own choice, well.... sucks to be you. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

Senior Member

03-01-2012

only the initial ignite damage stacks, the dot does not
if you are getting 25% damage from the initial ignite hit,
YOU ARE BUILDING WRONG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byakuroth

Member

03-01-2012

QQ more, maybe it'll hurt


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haunchbones

Senior Member

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Ignite does too much damage even to tanky champs with lots of mage res.
am i the only one that downvoted when i read this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byakuroth

Member

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunchbones View Post
am i the only one that downvoted when i read this?
No, no you are not


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Our Hero Niko

Senior Member

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Turn ignite to magic damage
worst idea i've heard in a long time...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kleme

Member

03-02-2012

Oh look complaints about popular spells.
My turn.
Ahem...
REVIVE OP