fiora build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hugh myron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

21/0/9
ghost ignite
max r, e, q, w
get w at lvl 1 laning, q for teamfight/early gank

boots 3 pots
double dorans
brutalizer
bt
lw
ga/mallet
situational item

once your tank initiates you q onto something then q onto their ad carry, if they focus u, ult immediately, otherwise get a few autos before u pop your ult and watch their ad qq

hugh myron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

bump for thoughts

Yamanga

02-29-2012

best build will be like this:
wriggles
move really fast boots
4 zeals (u upgrade later to 4 phantom dancers)

huehuehue

hugh myron

02-29-2012

boomp

TarMynastyr

02-29-2012

You absolutely want a Tiamat for that aoe ult dmg.

Yamanga

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarMynastyr View Post
You absolutely want a Tiamat for that aoe ult dmg.
you do? i thought no1 wants tiamat
even tho i see that item a lot in the depths of hell

Levankua

02-29-2012

In all seriousness I think lifesteal is very strong on her thanks to her ult applying on hit so obviously getting a Bloodthirster as fast as possible seems to be a good way to play. Since she can hit many times very quickly and Bloodrazor has been buffed I want to know what you think of getting it and wits end for fast melee range dismantling. I like the rest of the way you build her though.

Lunar Guard Ace

02-29-2012

You're building her like an AD caster. She's not an AD caster she's an AD carry.

Hashtag Twerking

02-29-2012

Looks good except your skill order should be R, E, W, Q. Her Q scales badly and is only good for initiating while her E buffs her other skills by giving a permanent passive AD bonus. And this would be for a laning build. I've been playing her jungle and my skill priority goes R, W, E, Q.

Levankua

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenthar View Post
Looks good except your skill order should be R, E, W, Q. Her Q scales badly and is only good for initiating while her E buffs her other skills by giving a permanent passive AD bonus. And this would be for a laning build. I've been playing her jungle and my skill priority goes R, W, E, Q.
I'm pretty sure he does it so her gap closer has only an 8 second Cd instead of a massive 16...however I don't think she'll need to use it more than once most of the time. Nothing's worse than being 3 seconds off CD and watching them get away, though.