Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ping/latency bar new bug lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindykay

02-29-2012

so u guys fixed the bar cool and all but u guys broke the Ctrl+F the one i was using since the bar was broken i find it usefull cus my sister have like a radar to know when im playing lol so she start watch videos in the net making my ping go 500ms (imposible to play) so i have to check :P. fix the Ctrl+F stuff

HAIL DOME FOSSIL

02-29-2012

yes please fix this asap

DougDestroyer

02-29-2012

pls =/

KungYii1994

02-29-2012

Go to League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client_en_us\managedfiles\0.0.0.57\DATA\Menu

Open fontconfig_en_US with Notepad (make sure you backup it before doing this)
-Edit then click Find game_cornerdisplay , then add ( tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d" ) It will look like below.

tr "_fps" = "FPS: %02d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_ping" = "Ping(ms): %d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d"

BlobPower

02-29-2012

Yay, there was a workaround for the old bug, which had exactly this side effect. Now is it a good or a bad thing that i don't loose any faith in riot's programmers because of this? There isn't much faith in them left already.

Vindykay

02-29-2012

Quote:
KungYii1994:
Go to League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client_en_us\managedfiles\0.0.0.57\DATA\Menu

Open fontconfig_en_US with Notepad (make sure you backup it before doing this)
-Edit then click Find game_cornerdisplay , then add ( tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d" ) It will look like below.

tr "_fps" = "FPS: %02d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_ping" = "Ping(ms): %d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d"

HEY THIS WORKS OH MIGHTY KUNFYii1994

Nymphß

02-29-2012

Yes, I also received this problem today, I'm going to try KungYii1994's method now, but hopefully it'll be fixed in a small patch for others...