ping/latency bar new bug lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindykay

02-29-2012

so u guys fixed the bar cool and all but u guys broke the Ctrl+F the one i was using since the bar was broken i find it usefull cus my sister have like a radar to know when im playing lol so she start watch videos in the net making my ping go 500ms (imposible to play) so i have to check :P. fix the Ctrl+F stuff

HAIL DOME FOSSIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

yes please fix this asap

DougDestroyer

02-29-2012

pls =/

KungYii1994

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Go to League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client_en_us\manage dfiles\0.0.0.57\DATA\Menu

Open fontconfig_en_US with Notepad (make sure you backup it before doing this)
-Edit then click Find game_cornerdisplay , then add ( tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d" ) It will look like below.

tr "_fps" = "FPS: %02d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_ping" = "Ping(ms): %d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d"

BlobPower

02-29-2012

Yay, there was a workaround for the old bug, which had exactly this side effect. Now is it a good or a bad thing that i don't loose any faith in riot's programmers because of this? There isn't much faith in them left already.

Vindykay

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungYii1994 View Post
Go to League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client_en_us\manage dfiles\0.0.0.57\DATA\Menu

Open fontconfig_en_US with Notepad (make sure you backup it before doing this)
-Edit then click Find game_cornerdisplay , then add ( tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d" ) It will look like below.

tr "_fps" = "FPS: %02d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_ping" = "Ping(ms): %d"
tr "game_cornerdisplay_latency" = "latency(ms): %d"
HEY THIS WORKS OH MIGHTY KUNFYii1994

Nymphß

02-29-2012

Yes, I also received this problem today, I'm going to try KungYii1994's method now, but hopefully it'll be fixed in a small patch for others...