Should this be fixed on next patch?

Yes 287 91.11%
No 28 8.89%
Voters: 315. You may not vote on this poll

Talon bug fixes.

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nooynaes

02-29-2012

As Talon player and have played him over 500 games.
Found bugs that are very annoying bu has not been fixed.

===============

Problem 1. His E says he appears BEHIND his target. However, he appears directly on an enemy making Talon to miss W entirely if use right away.

Answer 1. Fix the bug so that Talon actually appears behind the enemy like it says on http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champi...blade_s_shadow

===============

Problem 2. When Talon E to an enemy sometimes he stops animation of auto attacking resulting in either STANDING STILL or NOT attacking with his Q activated.

Answer 2. Fix just like how you guys fixed Irelia and Akali. Make E so he tries to auto attack right away.

================

Problem 3. As Phreak mentions so many times in champion spotlight "Use ult and get in front of the champion to maximize damage," "Talon positioning while ult is activated is very important." This is not true at all. He sends out multiple blades, but it does not matter if he gets in front because it only hits them once going out and once coming back with one blade anyways. Did Phreak even know ths while he was doing champion spotlight?

Answer 3. At least make it so if more then one blade (while R active) hits same champion, it deals less damage like the new champ Fiora.

================

In addtion, compare poppys passive vs talons passive. I rather see some remake in talons passive.

Thank you. And please note that I am not asking for Buffs but rather Bug Fixes and obvious errors.
Thumbs up if you have experienced this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizLLL View Post
i want e to actually auto attack on cast, that way it procs sheen properly on it instead of having the q proc
Yea, this is what im hoping for. It will be balanced then... just like Irelia's Q or Akalis R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HgHgraV View Post
Holy **** YES.

Problem 1 is indeed troublesome when playing, but nothing pisses me off more than Problem 2.

Soooo many times I have left a player at 80HP because Talon just refused to deliver that Noxian Diplomacy. I literally spam the right mouse button and wait for it to proc like a maniac before even attempting to drop W.
yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtscaptain View Post
All problems I have run into. Bump for fixes.
me too.

Wheres red? You guys are missing out.

3/28/2012
+109 up votes.
But no response from Riot.
4/24/2012
+141 uptvotes. Keep it up guys!
Still no response from riot.

nooynaes

02-29-2012

Also Voting is always helpful

volaju

02-29-2012

yes not attacking directly after E is incredibly annoying, if anything it should automatically start an auto attack animation upon arrival, like attack moving would. As for W, well landing that is more on the user.

Also wtf with the damage nerf idea snuck in there. He doesn't need more nerfs.

nooynaes

02-29-2012

yes I agree. Its sad. He is hard to fit in any lane this meta and plus hes slow and really bad jungler. and no I dont wanna hear "HE CAN JUNGLe" because there are 87 other cahmps that jungle better than him. He also does well mid but ap has to take mid for blue control. So he cant fit anywhere.

Ayy Lash

02-29-2012

I noticed this as well.his ult is supposed to hit multiple times if you run behind them but that doesn't even work, i'm not even sure if this is intended

nooynaes

02-29-2012

indeed. this is very annoying.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Quote:
did phreak even know what he is talking about??
clearly a bug that cant be fixed...

nooynaes

02-29-2012

hahaha I said that because what he said did not match what was written on champ info.

nooynaes

02-29-2012

if you dont believe me go watch it again.
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...11l573l5.2l7l0

nooynaes

02-29-2012

Votes inc

1234511 ... 15