[GUIDE] Vladimir - The Crimson Reaper of Transylvania!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bag Number Four

07-30-2010

I don't snow ball anymore period. Yes it is fun in solo que stomp games to be absolutely godly. However, if you are playing a team worth a **** and you take two snowball items good luck living through 1 team fight. You will be public enemy #1 regardless of your hp.

Bag Number Four

07-30-2010

This is even further reinforced by the fact that late game vlad is basically a blood jihadist. You run around and put down as much aoe as possible b4 you die. Test assured to be truly effective it is quite likely you will die in late game team fights

XAsylumX

07-31-2010

Agreed, Gaybag...wow I feel dirty just saying that haha.

Late game is very tricky for Vladimir, I must say, but I still really enjoy it.

Xxshrek420MLGxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

Thanks for this guide dude, I've been getting haunting guise instead of spirit visage first lately and I have to say it's way better. Although the only thing I do different is get a hp crystal instead of an amplifying tomb, I just prefer the hp I guess.

dr dabich

07-31-2010

I'll just put it out there and maybe turn out a git, but this is my suggestion:

Quints: Flat Hp
Marks: Magic Pen
Seals: Hp/Lvl
Glyphs: Magic Resist/Lvl
(never quite sure, but I hope Seals are yellow)

Masteries are standard 9/0/21

I've only played practice games with him for now, but it seems to me that the smartest thing is to start with Doran's Shield + Hp Potion. Don't see a better thing to do for the start. Later on I go for Sunfire, which in addition of giving health also gives some much needed armor. After that it really depends. But I would go Rylai's, Visage, Sorcerer's Shoes etc., depending on what opponents have.
I don't think that Boots of Swiftness are really that great for him, that's why I took ghost+ignite, allows me to chase and get that last hit if needed. Leviathan and Mejai's? Not for me. If the other team is half decent, no way you are going to maximize them to be cost effective.
My 2 cents.

XAsylumX

07-31-2010

dr. Dabich likes to sparkle, like only real vampires can haha

And Rage Quit Hero, the HP crystal is also a smart choice to start off with for the extra HP, it's all a matter of preference in that matter.

XAsylumX

08-02-2010

I'd like to see more constructive criticisms in this post as well.

Spook Hunter

08-02-2010

I currently use mark as magic pen runs and glyph's for cdr , should I also get cdr for seals?

XAsylumX

08-03-2010

Marks and Glyphs are MPen, Seals are CDR

ndru

08-06-2010

Health is easily countered by % damage items. AD Kog'Maw dealing 10% of your health per attack is scary. The armor is also redundant due to the plethora of Armor pen runes/items. So, the way I see it is you might as well go for health because you'll atleast be getting an additional pylon for it.