Generic Jungle help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thee

08-27-2011

As the title says i need some help with my jungle problems in ranked. FYI this account isnt level 30, but too lazy to log in under the account name to post, just letting you know.)

So here's my grievances if you will, recently i've been playing jungle characters in ranked solo Q. I play Lee sin, Nunu, WW, and rammus once.
The problems i've been experiencing is when im jungling, and i will tell my teammates to be careful and don't overextend knowing the enemy has a good ganker like xin, and to ward lanes. Generally top lane is most susceptible to being ganked/punished. However, they dont listen and decide to overextend/push more than they should, resulting in a powerful DMG gank or most commonly a kill for the enemy team. Now i have my top laner fussing/complaining/cussing at me. This isn't the only problem. When i go for ganks (any lane) and i do end up ganking the bottom lane accordingly for pushing/overextending without a ward, my top lane dies from the opposing top laner (no enemy gank). Then not only does the top laner yell at me. the team yells at me. so im just wondering, what is my expected role as a jungler? cause either im missing something or my teammates are stupid. Please and thanks for help/advice in advance.

dadde

08-27-2011

As a jungler you are gonna have to take alot of flack from your teammates. In reguard to your first statement if your in solo queue the most you can do is point out their faults and try and help them and if they still dont listen then theres nothing else you can do. In reguard to taking flack and your rolls well that kinda depends on who you are jungleing cuz there is a BIG difference if you are jungling WW as opposed to say Xin.pre 6.

Basic rolls to fill while jungleing.

-keep your level on par with rest of team and opponents (this is ez to fall behind on if you leave your jungle too much to gank at poor times and the ganks fail.
-cover lanes if they need to go back
-gank overextended lanes, there is exception to this depending who you are jungling as because there is say WW who is basicly AFK until lvl 6, but after that you basicly try and gank everytime his ult is up

as long as you hold the fort and do that you should be ok but just remember this, you will catch flack cuz ppl tend to expect you to always be in their lane ganking whenever it is being pushed to your turret, it is a reality that there are gonna be games where you will pretty much be covering lanes most of the early game just cuz your team will be getting rolled and you will catch flack cuz you cant be everywhere at once. I think you prolly get the point for what im saying but as i said if you can do those 3 basic things your lookin for as far as low elo goes. ill post a very helpful guide for junglers so i would recommend taking a look at it.

HF GL.

Here is a basic jungler guide:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-to-know-77704

a more advanced jungler guide:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-basics-96503

and a champion specific jungler guide:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...s-he-do-114118

Thee

08-27-2011

thanks