LoRdJuGgErNaUtX - Twisted fate - bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

02-28-2012

K i just noticed this TODAY... I was playing a pvp game as twisted fate and the enemy team had a jarvan. I was standing in lane teleporting to a team fight and i was looking at the map where i was going to teleport not where i was... when i never teleported... I thought wtf why didnt i teleport?

... so i hurry'd and pressed space bar and according to him RIGHT when i was in the act of teleporting through my ult to the team fight he used his ult on me putting me in his arena with him... and It canceled my teleport...

Now last i checked even if twisted fate is taking damadge or getting stunned he will still teleport [believe me -I guess im a noob- i've used in many times as an escape mechanism... so unless there is something i dont know about that can disrupt Twisted Fates ult, this was a bug. enlighten me if i am wrong i am open to it.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

03-01-2012

lol how about instead of downvoting me and saying nothing, you tell me why its not a bug

Gothor Kensingto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

i am here to tel u why its because he knocked u up in da air u are noob that want to ulti inside jarvan ulti ffs

UnitedWeStand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

ANY sort of interrupt cancel's TF's ult. Always has for as long as I can remember (actually IIRC there was a bugged period where it DIDN"T cancel but they fixed that)