Janna 14 45.16%
Leona 4 12.90%
Sona 0 0%
Soraka 1 3.23%
Taric 2 6.45%
Zilean 5 16.13%
Nunu 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

What support is hardest to play effectively?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getjiggywithit2

02-28-2012

I'd have to go with Janna personally. Easy enough to learn but pretty hard to master. It doesn't help when you support someone horrible that doesn't realise you can't heal them. I definitely have the most fun playing her though.

(I didn't include Karma because she can't really be played as a 0cs support)

EDIT: I realized I forgot Blitzcrank. If I forgot anymore then just answer them in the thread.

DarkRaiiin

02-28-2012

Janna.

Seriously; Alistar isn't that hard. Janna's ult can win or lose team fights all by itself.

Ash Ketchum Red

02-28-2012

i find support very easy and fun for me.

Lulu Loves Me

02-28-2012

Sona. Making use of her passive is during team fights is really hard. Also not dying while being in autoattack range while using her passive is hard. Getting off good ults is hard.

This is coming from a Janna player

Narvuntien

02-28-2012

but but Karma is the answer... it is pretty hard to play as a 0cs support on someone that isn't a good 0cs support.

janna is amazing support... but I have played mostly Karma support so switching to janna was easy.

Défense

02-28-2012

jana and ali, ali is a bit easier to play in term of controling, but you have to do proper engages, while as jana its not exactly all in.

odd suports such as blitz, leona, nunu ect also come to mind, but its mostly in term of if you do a slight screw up you lose the lane.

SodaPawp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Id probably say Janna, as playing soraka and sona "effectively" isnt too hard. Although i agree that Sona has a higher skill ceiling than people think she does, Personally, my hardest is Alistar. I can't land that WomboCombo for the life of me....

gsai

02-28-2012

Blitzcrank is very high risk high reward, and is based around a difficult to land skillshot.

Anketh

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
but but Karma is the answer...
What this man(/woman) said. You don't ask who is the hardest AD carry to play and then say that Ashe doesn't count because she doesn't have a gap closer. There's only about 4 "support" champions in the game that can be considered both support and 0 CS.

SlowBroMide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Always be janna.