More Champion IP Price Reductions: Irelia and Miss Fortune

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apperation

02-28-2012

no "refund" for the people that bought the champ a few weeks ago like when poppy was reduced?

Not Alan

02-28-2012

Riot reduces IP prices and community complains. Seriously? If a 1500 IP change is so little, would you not complain if they started releasing champions at 7800 IP? I mean, it's such a small increase.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

I appreciate the price reduction, but this is kinda lame...MF and Irelia are both old; they should be 3150, not 4800.

Dunkelheitt

02-28-2012

its a distraction since they are failing at releasing fiora.

spurzey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

can the people who buy it as 6300 get our money back?

Traithan

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuwaffles View Post
lowering the prices less as well as lowering by less of an amount. sorry riot but im going to kindly say **** you.
This. Now the program is just a marketing stunt and not really that much of a help to the community. 1500 IP is only a few games. You don't see anyone complain about the 1350 price point, because its super easy to get. And that's all the reduction we get for 2 very much older champs.

But come on guys, see Riot's point of view. Its not like they have 90+ champions, half of them being 6300 with new champions releasing every 3 weeks. I mean, if they had that sort of income, they could afford to do a proper price reduction. Just give it time. /sarcasm

Daharon

02-28-2012

Better nerf Irelia's price.

88zachary88

Recruiter

02-28-2012

WOHOO! <3 keep up the reductions guys!

Xanderac

02-28-2012

I already own most of the season one champs as well but hopefully the remaining few I don't own will get dropped. Really want ez

LMQ Tc weejee

02-28-2012

Next make 12600 champs and reduce them to 6300. amiright