Best Kayle build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

any1 have their input? would you mind saying your level (30 i hope) and how many games uve played as her? thanks!

HotsauceShoTYME

07-28-2010

rageblade AP + Damage + ap and AS buff. Best item on him period. Huge DPS increase.
nashoors tooth - Util/offense spec with CDR glyphs and this item put you at max cd so pretty much perma Fury and your nuke is on a short CD as well as heal and ult comes up fast. Attack speed mana regen and AP for the gravy.

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

hmmm right i know rage and nashoors are good
what are good starting items for him that u build into.
and which is better Q or E, i could never decide.
lastly any1 hve a suggestion on what runes to play as? Seems as though theres a bunch that are viable

sansei

07-28-2010

I run flat AP quints, flat CDR glyphs, magic pen marks, and mp5 yellows.

My build is...
Doran Ring + pot
Boots 1
Rageblade
Buy 1600 Wand if you ever have 1600. Else, buy +40% AS, 10% CDR item for nashors.
Finish Nashors.
Finish Zhonya's. (now about 400+ap and over 200 dmg)
Finish boots unless lots of stun, then finish earlier.
GA
Rylais, Triforce, Phantom or IE
(Banshee's as needed)

RocketSlug

07-28-2010

Some good discussion (with input by yours truly) here.

Lvl 29, Kayle was my first champion back before her remake. Just picked her up again recently and haven't lost a game with her, yet

HotsauceShoTYME

07-28-2010

start with meki and hp pots if I am doing good i build mejai then
build codex then do rage blade then finish nashoors
after that i go for guise sheen to lichbane

Megashield

07-28-2010

Uhm, i know nashors, rageblade, and possible ghostblade is good, but what about mana? do i need a mana item? im gonna go 9-0-21, whats the best marks\quints?
mana regen seals? cooldown glyphs?

RocketSlug

07-28-2010

Mana/5/lvl runes are preferred because they break even with flat regen at level 4. I'm currently running a handful of mana/5/lvl glyphs, but those are because of my Nasus runepage. Once I get my Kayle/Caster runepage up they'll be seals instead. That plus rushing Fiendish Codex first and the mana regen masteries makes mana basically a non-issue.

Marks go with Attack Speed. You want to milk your E as much as possible.

Megashield

07-28-2010

okay so im thinking
9-0-21
attack speed reds,
mana regen yellow lvl
cooldown blue? lvl
what quints, movespeed?
Lastly, what should i start with. sapphire crystal and build for a catalyst, then boots, then rageblade, then nashoors, then ghostblade?

RocketSlug

07-28-2010

Flat health is never a bad thing. I like to start meki pendant and one of each pot. Check my posts (I've got 2) in the thread I linked for a breakdown of my build, playstyle, and reasoning behind each.