20 Minute Surrender is far too long (Part 2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahazaa

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoSys View Post
You can also type /all team is afk, push mid and finish the game.
Why? So the afk trolls can come back, see it, stay afk and then all report you for "assisting enemy team" and take their roflcopters all the way back to their real accounts while you get banned? No thank you.

Slashinghardest

03-01-2012

10 minutes? Unless every enemy is legendary ten minutes is a ridiculously short time for a surrender. 10 minutes you can't even start building a counter build to whatever is kicking your teams ass. Rarely done laneing in 10 minutes so you don't even know how your team will be in team fights. If your willing to surrender at 10 minutes you might aswell just quit playing all together because you obviously know nothing about mid-late game changers or countering.

AngeluzMG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

jajaja omg

ARG FR4N

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

15 min ----> xxx team agreed to surrender with 5/5 votes
20 min ----> xxx team agreed to surrender with 4/5 votes

sugarcrotch

03-02-2012

kills dont mean ****, lanes pushed and inhibis destoryed do. i jsut played a game this morning a feeding karth and ww got the other team 20 kills in the lead.. i just continued to farm minions and push lanes when i could and with the help of my team even the feeders we won although trist is totally op late game

PrincessIrelia

03-02-2012

I agree with what you're saying. I have played so many games with trolls in ELO hell, I just want to get out of them quickly, instead of wasting time.

x3rn0b0k

03-02-2012

+1

Swiftblood

03-02-2012

You should revise this idea
I say if there is an afk for the first 10 minutes allow early surrender @ 10
but thats even debateable because I've won a decent amount of games 4v5
I think people want to give up to soon when you can win when games are 23:40 kills
4v5
etc.

BuN69

03-02-2012

IF they did do it they would have to rescale the IP amounts for winning and losing.

MateenOwesMoney

03-02-2012

There should be an option if there is a DC and the whole team unanimously agrees to it. Beyond that, 20 minutes is fine