How did you get the Victorious J4 skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deconstructor32

02-28-2012

I was playing ranked yesterday, we won our game, but someone picks Jarvan 4 and in loading screen I notice they have the victorious skin. I thought this was cool and all except my ELO is.....well its low. Just curious. Didn't you have to be at least gold or something last season to get it?

MidnightShroud

02-28-2012

You had to be more victorious than average.

Jayeto

02-28-2012

it was awarded to ranked players last yr cant get it now

McRooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2012

It was rewarded to those last year who achieved gold (1520) elo or more while the season ended.

Zeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

You had to be gold before season 1 was over. People have it now but that doesn't stop them from dropping like it's hot. Wait....what?

IS16e7c68f67142a

02-28-2012

To be clear, you had to get gold in any of the Ranked queues. It's possible he could have a very low solo queue Elo and still could've gotten gold quickly in Ranked 3s (which is actually where a lot of people got it.)

Darkwahn

02-28-2012

I was actually kind of afraid when I fought someone who had that skin in ranked, since I didnt think it was an elo I could ever hope to get to. Im fairly certain the guy was carried, that, or the perception of gold elo I have in my brain isnt correct.

SOG Chaos

Recruiter

02-28-2012

so can we get it now?

Deconstructor32

02-28-2012

Dude was pretty good but he wasn't carrying hard like I thought might happen. In fact he left halfway through and his friend took over because he had to go somewhere. We still won.

Athain

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOG Chaos View Post
so can we get it now?
Not anymore, no. It was an end-of-season reward for Season 1.