Who can AD Nidalee counter top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphascrub

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikalKeria View Post
Who does she fare well against top? I've done AD Nidalee against Nasus and Udyr and wrecked both but I heard Udyr is supposed to be a counter? Maybe he just was new to Udyr or something lol

On a similar subject does Irelia hard counter anyone specific top? I know she's a great top in general, my favorite, but which opposing tops does she really shine against?
hmmm interesting.... after wracking my brains a little I cant really think of any champion that she really, "counters". Nid to me is a character that could well against a wide variety of champions. Basically, who she counters, is dependent on her build as much as the summoner playing her. She is very flexible I guess is what I'm trying to say. Not really the answer you were looking for but, its the best I got.

As for you question about Irelia, she does good vs Nasus, WW, and in some cases Olaf.

PK Love

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifico View Post
hmmm interesting.... after wracking my brains a little I cant really think of any champion that she really, "counters". Nid to me is a character that could well against a wide variety of champions. Basically, who she counters, is dependent on her build as much as the summoner playing her. She is very flexible I guess is what I'm trying to say. Not really the answer you were looking for but, its the best I got.

As for you question about Irelia, she does good vs Nasus, WW, and in some cases Olaf.
Yep, pretty much this. She doesn't 'counter' anyone but there are no real 'counters' for her either. She can counter in the way that she can easily and safely push towers down, immediately punishing the enemy top laner if they leave their lane, and in most cases with the aggression you can have as Nidalee post-6 you can force the enemy jungler to have to babysit top or risk losing towers and map control of top lane and jungle.

White Stalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Nidalee is very strong counter to irelia.

Hades Manticore

02-28-2012

Garen has a difficult time with her top. (I've laned against a few Nida Lee's and she's the only one to provide any trouble for me so far.)

Neville Bartos

02-28-2012

Who counters Nidalee? Well I think that maybe Renekton..

JOKING

She crushes Shen. Ppl banning Shen need to know that Nid pisses all over him, you just have to make sure you're using the brush correctly because he will just cut you off and taunt you when he gets a gank.

Cocona Vatel

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stalker View Post
Nidalee is very strong counter to irelia.
since when?
irelia has inbuilt heal farm minnos all day and dat bladesurge to equailbrium hitten profit says diffferent.

Only one nid really counters top is garren.

and the fun fact is ignore her haress coz regroth pendant and hitten outheals her haress

TikalKeria

02-28-2012

thanks for the responses.

adding that Nidalee is really good against the new champ Nautilus top, destroyed one yesterday

but I don't find him to be a very great top in general.