Brand's Combo / Move Order?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Reåper

02-28-2012

Do I walk up to do my Conflagration E first? The problem is, it has the range of 650. :l

It looks like E > W > Q > Autoattack seems to be the best exchange possible, but just walking up for that E sets you up for stupid stuff.

Niqhtmare x

02-28-2012

walking up for that e sets you up for stupid stuff
so dont make it obvious
bait the "stupid stuff" by pretending to walk up to him, then backing, and watch his "stupid stuff" miss
he'll be wasting his mana, and he'll think twice next time about wasting more mana on your "fake out"

HgHgraV

02-28-2012

In a 1v1 situation: E > Q > W. Maximum damage with a good stun. Be careful when setting this up. E range can be tricky and somewhat dangerous against a lot of champs.

If ganked from river and solomid opponent at 50% or less: E > Q > W > R > Ignite on ganking jungler. Good possibility of a double kill. Pyroclasm's best case scenario is two enemy champions, never forget that!

Retreat stun: Lead W into a Q while running.

In teamfights, for maximum damage: Q > E (spread dat fire) > W > R . Very strong combo, but very hard to execute if the enemy team knows how to play against Brand. Most of the time it's safer to just pick a target and E > Q > W him into oblivion.

Pro tip: Don't be afraid to use your ultimate! Sometimes the additional burst is all you need to finish someone off. Sometimes a single minion will ensure a second proc on that one champion you want to burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
walking up for that e sets you up for stupid stuff
so dont make it obvious
bait the "stupid stuff" by pretending to walk up to him, then backing, and watch his "stupid stuff" miss
he'll be wasting his mana, and he'll think twice next time about wasting more mana on your "fake out"
Listen to this man! Brand has a very predictable kit (aside from Pyroclasm) so it's up to the player to bluff and engage correctly. This is especially important against superior opponents like Morgana, who can cancel your combo with a single button. Force the shield out of her and you'll be one step closer to victory.

Scarlet Ammo

02-28-2012

Q -> E is instant stun. Then W, then R.

Teas

02-28-2012

E Q W for laning is my combo,

Teamfights I land my Q first, conflagration to get all of them ablaze, and then my W for maximum damage output. This, and then my ult.

Major Nuker

02-28-2012

Q--> E (Hardest)
W-->Q-->E (Safest, but easiest to dodge)
E-->Q-->W (Easiest to stun, guaranteed damage)
Q-->E-->W-->R (Teamfight aoe)

Not much to it. Be aggressive. If you get a cv earlier and see they have boots, take boots yourself. Boots + 3 pots or the ring are the only two viable starts imo. One for damage/burst/mana sustain if you can land your ****, the other for fake-outs, hp and generally accepted when it could be a hard lane.

qmoto

02-28-2012

http://www.youtube.com/user/taye21

Full ranked games with Brand and some montages. Check it out!

mattmeowxoxo

02-28-2012

Dont forget you can Q to put up the blaze and then W with the bonus damage, you can do this all from 900+ range

CHARGERS BRAH

02-28-2012

pro brand player here.. just farm pre 6 and if they force fight lvl up W and E equally

if its a mobile hero then level up E like KASS and get some flat MR runes to pwn his face

Achlys010

02-28-2012

thats whats awesome about brand. there are so many possibilities with his combos.