Game crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NV Ronin

02-27-2012

I had to reinstall windows 7 on my comp so i opted to format my hard drive and start new. When i installed lol the game patched fine but everytime i try and go into a game that has people in it i crash to desktop. I don't get an error message it just crashes when i do get in a game as soon as i see another player in the game that isn't a bot my game crashed when i got to try and run as admin i get an error saying the path in the start in box is not valid for some reason the path is missing a \ between riot games and league of legends to denote the path. that is just one error i have noticed in this install set.

another one is I have tried to uninstall the game and i get an error saying that

C:\Riot Games\League of legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\release\0.0.0 .114\deploy\Adobe AIR\version\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll

specified module could not be found

i think this is the real reason i am crashing but it will not install now matter what i try. is there anyway i can get that file or you guys could go over that install and patch it maybe that file is missing in the install i don't know but plz help.

NV Ronin

02-27-2012

Bump plz help

Palasit

02-27-2012

try CCleaner, have it remove all traces of LoL, there will be some places that u may have to dig around to manually delete it. Also if you are trying to install from a disk, then thats why u are having problems. The disk is outdated so please use the one the website provides

S3ras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

That and also; make sure that the "Pando Media Booster" is also uninstalled. It comes with League of Legends to help with the Engine, and could cause some problems for reinstalling the entire game as well.

NV Ronin

02-28-2012

yeah i have tried all of that it still crashes and gives me a leaver in reg bot games and reg games i think the install file on the website is bad.