Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
I found how to change them with:
How to change ingame bars color:
1) go to League of Legends\Game\ and find HeroPak_client.zip
2) in HeroPak_client.zip go to DATA\Images\ and find healthbars.tga
3) unpack it into League of Legends\Game\DATA\Images\ folder (create if not exist)
4) open healthbars.tga with Photoshop \ Paint.NET or other tool that support editing .tga files
5) edit bar colors in your graphic editor and save this file..
But I cant even find the first file on the list