High ELO Dominion LIVE Stream!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
lol, is that anything like "BRB, COMPILING!"

Oh, and your name is full of win. Incubus rocks my socks.
Sort of, some new virus out there is wrecking windows boot processes and I'm having to run chkdsks to fix the errors on boot so I can manage to fix the **** things.

Also, you're one of the first to ever actually know what my name comes from. I <3 you for this.

FOODFOOD

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
Sort of, some new virus out there is wrecking windows boot processes and I'm having to run chkdsks to fix the errors on boot so I can manage to fix the **** things.

Also, you're one of the first to ever actually know what my name comes from. I <3 you for this.
Mike was one my inspirations to learn guitar. I spent weeks learning Stellar and Drive all those years ago.

Back on topic, poor Feedski getting crappy teammates.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Play Lulu if you have her.

DG TheFeedski

03-20-2012

I do not have Lulu, sorry. And if I can play kayle, i'll do so. Not the best with her though. And my Urgot build? I get boots of lucidity and prospectors blade. Then brutalizer, last whisper if they have armor, magic resist if they are an AP and armor if they are AD. Sometimes I get life leech too.

Oh, and I was studying stuff for my Communications Disorder class.

FOODFOOD

03-20-2012

Cool beans. If you play Kayle, I'll love you forever.

EinzigerAI

03-20-2012

I've normally built tanky with FH and atmas but I decided to try your prospector start with brut/LW and holy god almighty I was just melting things.

Jumped by a morde and vayne in bottom lane, all I had to do was shield and land an e and vayne just melted and then ult morde and it was gameover.

DG TheFeedski

03-20-2012

Yeah Einziger, I like it. :P

And kayle is coming up Food.

FOODFOOD

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Yeah Einziger, I like it. :P

And kayle is coming up Food.
<3

DG TheFeedski

03-20-2012

Hope you saw Food, because it won't be happening ever again. :P I'll be live again later tonight. Gonna study and hit the gym.

FOODFOOD

03-20-2012

Hahaha, well thanks for humoring me. I did see, and I am sorry.