High ELO Dominion LIVE Stream!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShantyKing

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Eve is very fun but can be countered very easily, so I would say she isn't very viable in high elo
Unless your Feedski, apparently!

I usually run AP eve... do you think AD is alot better, and if so, why? Or just situational? Asking cuz I haven't seen you do AP eve yet.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShantyKing View Post
Unless your Feedski, apparently!

I usually run AP eve... do you think AD is alot better, and if so, why? Or just situational? Asking cuz I haven't seen you do AP eve yet.
They should counter me, some just choose not to. But I have never tried AP, so I can't say. I'm still experimenting with AD builds too.

Jaghut Tyrant

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
They should counter me, some just choose not to. But I have never tried AP, so I can't say. I'm still experimenting with AD builds too.
Ah, okay. Try DFG>Lich some time... the stealth+burst combo is pretty awesome. Her E hits and her Q's hit super hard when it stealth... combined with DFG it kills any squishy. But.... I need to try AD :O

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybeast View Post
Ah, okay. Try DFG>Lich some time... the stealth+burst combo is pretty awesome. Her E hits and her Q's hit super hard when it stealth... combined with DFG it kills any squishy. But.... I need to try AD :O
Ended up trying it but didn't like it much.

DG TheFeedski

04-22-2012

Live for a bit today.

DG TheFeedski

04-24-2012

Live for a while tonight.

inFe eD

04-24-2012

Sigh feedski ruining my losing streak, now I'm winning games again. Way to increase my queue timer broski.

Forestgreen02

04-24-2012

Any chance you can get the elo database up and running soon Feedski?

DG TheFeedski

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Sigh feedski ruining my losing streak, now I'm winning games again. Way to increase my queue timer broski.
Haha. Sorry man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
Any chance you can get the elo database up and running soon Feedski?
Probably not. I don't know how to deal with that stuff. Almost got something going but then they took Jabebot away. I can't do anything else with it unless I may my own algorithm for elo with the win/loss Jabe offers.

DD Tootulz

04-24-2012

Watch in awe as TheFeedski dazzles you with his charm