High ELO Dominion LIVE Stream!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShantyKing

Senior Member

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Eve is very fun but can be countered very easily, so I would say she isn't very viable in high elo
Unless your Feedski, apparently!

I usually run AP eve... do you think AD is alot better, and if so, why? Or just situational? Asking cuz I haven't seen you do AP eve yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShantyKing View Post
Unless your Feedski, apparently!

I usually run AP eve... do you think AD is alot better, and if so, why? Or just situational? Asking cuz I haven't seen you do AP eve yet.
They should counter me, some just choose not to. But I have never tried AP, so I can't say. I'm still experimenting with AD builds too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaghut Tyrant

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
They should counter me, some just choose not to. But I have never tried AP, so I can't say. I'm still experimenting with AD builds too.
Ah, okay. Try DFG>Lich some time... the stealth+burst combo is pretty awesome. Her E hits and her Q's hit super hard when it stealth... combined with DFG it kills any squishy. But.... I need to try AD :O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybeast View Post
Ah, okay. Try DFG>Lich some time... the stealth+burst combo is pretty awesome. Her E hits and her Q's hit super hard when it stealth... combined with DFG it kills any squishy. But.... I need to try AD :O
Ended up trying it but didn't like it much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-22-2012

Live for a bit today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-24-2012

Live for a while tonight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

Senior Member

04-24-2012

Sigh feedski ruining my losing streak, now I'm winning games again. Way to increase my queue timer broski.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-24-2012

Any chance you can get the elo database up and running soon Feedski?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Sigh feedski ruining my losing streak, now I'm winning games again. Way to increase my queue timer broski.
Haha. Sorry man!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
Any chance you can get the elo database up and running soon Feedski?
Probably not. I don't know how to deal with that stuff. Almost got something going but then they took Jabebot away. I can't do anything else with it unless I may my own algorithm for elo with the win/loss Jabe offers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DD Tootulz

Senior Member

04-24-2012

Watch in awe as TheFeedski dazzles you with his charm