How to counter Kayle top lane ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

izko

02-27-2012

I got completely shutted down as Nasus and Cho Gath versus Kayle in top lane.

She just stays here and freeze the lane, roaming to mid every time she has the opportunity. She's preventing my farm at top. What can I do ?

I had a slight fair moment in game as Nasus when I've hit level 11, especially with MR per level runes. Althought, a simple blue buff made it a real nightmare.

I am watching Dyrus stream right now, he's also shutting down Irelia. Who counters Kayle at top lane??

Elwasd

02-27-2012

everything. if you are losing to kayle, you are doing something wrong.

IVDelta

02-27-2012

Blue buff Kayle is pretty strong actually. If you think Kayle is so weak any champ can beat her then you've never seen anyone decent play her.

izko

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVDelta View Post
Blue buff Kayle is pretty strong actually. If you think Kayle is so weak any champ can beat her then you've never seen anyone decent play her.
I thought she was useless, then I got teared appart. I thought I was doing it wrong. Then I saw Dyrus' stream and I mean... Nothing can be done once she gets farmed.

Fiskerton

02-27-2012

realize that she is really squishy and one CC would let you get a lot of damage off when trading

other than that, build mostly armor if you think she's maxing E and mostly mr if you think she's maxing Q

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Stop picking passive top laners?

izko

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitigrade View Post
realize that she is really squishy and one CC would let you get a lot of damage off when trading

other than that, build mostly armor if you think she's maxing E and mostly mr if you think she's maxing Q
Agreed. But she's moving so fast. Really annoying to either stun or silence. Maybe Sion top ?

BurntToast

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitigrade View Post

The problem is that you can't trade very well against a decent Kayle. She is just going to kite you all day long. You go at her to CC? She is just going to Q and then back up while chipping you away with her E.

You don't harass her? Oh then she is just going to farm minion waves all day and harass you at tower.

The only thing I can see as a counter to Kayle is having your jungler just babysit top =\

DoubleJR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Nasus should win hands down if you went defense mastery. You can basically farm creeps while they beat on you that's how I play Nas.

WAD loves Mio

02-27-2012

Ranged harass beats melee-oriented champs.

Who would have thought...