Champion Rotation Info Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griddlicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasterfree View Post
lux was just on the rotation like a week or two ago
I think I would have played her if she was, considering I'm thinking about buying her, so I doubt it. Maybe though, I'm not perfect.

MistressHel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griddlicious View Post
The Kennen one has to be wrong. I started playing in August-ish of 2011 and he was on free week, I remember because he was the first champ my girlfriend tried.

Unless I'm on crack.

EDIT: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1179216

Apparently he was free for a little while when Karthus got disabled in August, so I don't know if that counts. It was for a couple days at least.
Ty for pointing that out, I had completely forgotten about it. The list has been adjusted accordingly.

@Toasterfree I double checked my info before I posted, and other than a few typos and the Kennen substitution, I can assure you that Lux really hasn't been free since last August.

Tortferngatr

03-06-2012

I AM wondering why Alistar's been free 5 times but not Tristana when both are available with a Riot promo...also, note that Shaco is probably number 11. I know that Karthus's mechanics make him inherently hard for newbies to play against (standing still, letting him Wall of Pain you, Death Defied fun, etc.) and that Shaco is...Shaco...but still.

but eh, Tristana costs 450 normally and via Facebook liking costs 0. Time to blow things up with a blue gnome.

Zealous Wolf

03-07-2012

all the champs have been free at least once. karth has ben free many times so has ken. ive seen all the champs free. all should have at least 1 next to there names. if not well riot doesnt want to put hard champs are for the new players.

MistressHel

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers founder19 View Post
all the champs have been free at least once. karth has ben free many times so has ken. ive seen all the champs free. all should have at least 1 next to there names. if not well riot doesnt want to put hard champs are for the new players.
The reason there are zeroes next to some champs is because it's the amount of times they've been free since the END OF SEASON ONE. Everyone has been free at least once during Season One, so I'm only counting the point in time after Season One. People who joined League after that point can have an idea who has been free to try for them and who hasn't.

EDIT: Since this is the second time I've been asked about this, I added a question to the FAQ. I have a sneaking feeling people are just not reading the intro where I had the reason underlined, but hopefully adding it to the FAQ will reduce confusion.

BruceFury

Recruiter

03-11-2012

I want ezreal :'(

Queen Justice

03-12-2012

This week's rotation: Maokai, Mordekaiser, Sion, Sivir, Alistar, Annie, Ezreal, Xerath, Zilean, Fiora
Relatively not frequent champs in free rotation.

Queen Justice

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceFury View Post
I want ezreal :'(
Your wish is granted this week.

MistressHel

03-12-2012

Updated for week 16

Halkkirgamed

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Justice View Post
This week's rotation: Maokai, Mordekaiser, Sion, Sivir, Alistar, Annie, Ezreal, Xerath, Zilean, Fiora
Relatively not frequent champs in free rotation.

Mao again,seen him a lot lately,alistar is free,cmon-.-