Suddenly can't use any skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomnom3

02-26-2012

I was playing Wukong on Dom and it was an extremely close game. 20/30 It gets to 7/30 and after my next back I can't use any skills and only my ult. I press my ult and it doesn't work either. Wtf is that ****? I've never had such a mega glitch. o.o It made us lose the game.
Anyone else experience this?

Nomnom3

02-26-2012

Rage bump.

Color Deaf

02-26-2012

All the time with Riven. It usually happens when you get knocked up and then knocked back/stunned when you're in the air.

Nomnom3

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Color Deaf View Post
All the time with Riven. It usually happens when you get knocked up and then knocked back/stunned when you're in the air.
Do you mean after you get knocked up and stunned you can't use skills for the rest of the game? Cause that's what happened to me.

MiniVAN

02-27-2012

Had a moment in lane when I was Kassadin. I went to go silence Cassio but it wouldn't go off and I got killed...

Paint Cans

02-27-2012

Pretty sure it happens when you get knocked back while dashing, the game thinks you are still doing the movement animation but you are not. Happened to me all the time with riven when I was facing poppy in top lane. Quite annoying to be honest.

The easiest way to fix this I have found was to go to baron and attack it, wait around 5 or 6 seconds and baron should start forming a little puddle on the ground, stand in it. The puddle will knock you up and reset your movement animation thus allowing you to use your skills.

I'm not 100% sure about the movement animation thing but this is a fix that works and the explanation is the only one that makes sense.

Nomnom3

02-27-2012

Ah. Ok so you need to be knocked up again to counter it. Yeah it was Ali and I was wukong probably doing my E dash when I got knocked up and stunned.