A solid improvement to spectator mode..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stimmedcows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

..would be if you made an attempt to lineup the cs information at the bottom of the screen, in the table.

Admittedly this could run into problems if teams did something different, but otherwise you could attempt to match AP vs AP, support vs support, jungler vs junlger (both have smites), like this:

Jarvan 31 dorans shield... || Gangplank 28 dorans blade
Warwick 12 cloth armor......|| Nocturne 14 cloth armor
Malzahar 34 dorans-boots || Xerath 23 dorans- boots
Taric 0 -faerie-wards,,,,,,,,,, || Sona 0 - faerie wards
Caitlyn 25 -dorans-boots - || Graves 28 -boots-pots

Basically so the information is easier to look at, because in spectator mode you are trying to see how each person in a lane is doing.. and it gets really confusing to find them, its kind of stressful coz you might miss something important while youre just derping trying to find their stats.

You could even attempt to put the top lane players on the "top" of the table, and the bottom lane players on the bottom, like this order::

Top (bruiser)
Jungle
Mid carry
Support
Bottom carry
(notice that i did this in my example above to help illustrate how much quicker you can find the information you are looking for with a really rudimentary sort. Yeah it might be wrongly ordered sometimes, with weird comps, but we know thats rare)

This would improve spectator mode and probably make tournaments easier to cast and watch (sometimes we have to turn the sound off because phreak gets too excited). Thanks. Please implement my idea and give me some free RP if you use it.

stimmedcows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

bump. this idea is great.

stimmedcows

07-27-2012

another bump yes.