Everyone damanding Draft mode, case your vote

Yes, Draft mode is the only way to make TT enjoyable 577 94.90%
No, Draft mode is just useless 31 5.10%
Voters: 608. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Everyone please vote if you want Draft mode in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrWeklim

04-16-2012

10x more essential to TT as the game isn't balanced around it. In fact there should be twice as many bans.

AmIYourNightmare

04-17-2012

bump

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Draft mode normals do not work.
There is no penalty to dodging if u don't get your champ except for time. Draft champ select already takes about 10 min then someone thinks their team got outpicked so they dodge for a 5 min penalty instead of the 15min loss.
Sorry I don't want to add 20 min to my 15 min queue time.

Normal TT playerbase is already small (hence the 15 min queues) spliting it between 2 modes is foolish and I can't support always draft unless dodging penalties are raised significantly.

Alan MQ

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
Draft mode normals do not work.
There is no penalty to dodging if u don't get your champ except for time. Draft champ select already takes about 10 min then someone thinks their team got outpicked so they dodge for a 5 min penalty instead of the 15min loss.
Sorry I don't want to add 20 min to my 15 min queue time.

Normal TT playerbase is already small (hence the 15 min queues) spliting it between 2 modes is foolish and I can't support always draft unless dodging penalties are raised significantly.
I have never get queue time more than 1 min. so how you come up with 15 mins thing.
Dominion draft mode also have a long queue time, so why TT cant have draft mode and dominion does??

AmIYourNightmare

04-18-2012

bump

AmIYourNightmare

04-18-2012

As always no red in Twisted Treeline forum, no one even talk about it, no schedules on anything in Twisted Treeline.

Riot why you created Twisted Treeline and leave it until it die, or please shut it down.

Why dominion have long Draft mode queue Twisted Treeline cant have long draft mode queue??

Why there isn't any video play on TT?

What are all you guys(Rioter) thinking.

Just let us know Twisted Treeline will be leave as it is forever and we just quit forever.

Alan MQ

04-19-2012

bump

Alan MQ

04-20-2012

bump

No Ammo

04-20-2012

Voted yes. Even though i think that draft mode isn't really nessesary since it's only 3 champions per team, and that you'd probably only be able to ban like what? 1 per team? Considering you can only ban 3 in a 5v5.

Alan MQ

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sold Seperate View Post
Voted yes. Even though i think that draft mode isn't really nessesary since it's only 3 champions per team, and that you'd probably only be able to ban like what? 1 per team? Considering you can only ban 3 in a 5v5.
draft mode TT can also ban 3 per team