Best Pentakill Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiz Khalifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delifox View Post
Katarina, Yi, Ryze, Mordekaiser, Karthus, Tryndamere.. I think those are the strongest candidates for chances of getting pentakill..

Anyways, the truth is.. YOU SHOULD NEVER AIM FOR PENTAKILL, it comes if it comes.. Just focus on killing enemies and dealing as much damage as possible, NOT last hitting them. Sh!t like that will only cause you to reserve your spells, and that reduces the strength of your team.
... unless you play AP yi

BuN69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delifox View Post
Katarina, Yi, Ryze, Mordekaiser, Karthus, Tryndamere.. I think those are the strongest candidates for chances of getting pentakill..

Anyways, the truth is.. YOU SHOULD NEVER AIM FOR PENTAKILL, it comes if it comes.. Just focus on killing enemies and dealing as much damage as possible, NOT last hitting them. Sh!t like that will only cause you to reserve your spells, and that reduces the strength of your team.
Yes I know I shouldn't aim for it. I don't. I just was wondering who it is easiest to get it with.

Delifox

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuN69 View Post
Yes I know I shouldn't aim for it. I don't. I just was wondering who it is easiest to get it with.
Well my bet is that Karthus or Katarina are the champion that has gotten most penta kills overall..

Kipal

02-26-2012

Mordekaiser. Who needs to reserve spells when you have an AD carry ghost?
Just shoot everybody.

Creete

10-06-2012

Lee Sin shield life steal mr armor dammage per health missing 600 damage knockback ulti and an AoE damage/slow

Disillusion

10-06-2012

Darius was made for this purpose. Akali too.

A well baited Nunu or Fiddle ult could also do it.

Irelia and Diana could do it if everything goes ideally.

Raamroc

10-06-2012

saw a gragas penta that was epic, nothing like explosive beer kegs

Maha

10-06-2012

Akali.

I've gotten 2 with her.

teemoisnoob

10-06-2012

Draven. Got two so far.

Trivle

10-06-2012

Well I think it may be Mordekaiser, or Yorick, possibly Sona, most likely Karthus, but even Olaf