What is "high" elo for dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

02-26-2012

why the **** would you care about your DOMINION ELO.

thats like caring about which team wins the celebrity allstar game or hell who wins an event in the special olympics.

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post

thats like caring about which team wins the celebrity allstar game or hell who wins an event in the special olympics.
I care if one of my friends wins in the Special Olympics. That **** is raw and pretty awesome. Bet most of them would whoop your ass at their events.

Also, there is an overall better experience in higher elo games vs lower.

Basoosh

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post

Go back to trolling the champion balance forums please.

larkhill

02-26-2012

the problem with dom elo is its a bit inflated by premade teams. with my group of friends all in the 1400-1600 range, we can and often do, stomp groups of solo 1600-1800 players. if u have coordination and half a brain, u can beat an uncoordinated team fairly consistently. the higher your elo gets. the more of an issue this becomes.

Frychikn

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Go back to trolling the champion balance forums please.
theres a champion balance forum?

SoSalty

02-26-2012

You're high ELO when you solo queue and get matched up against 5 man premades.

Prometheius

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSalty View Post
You're high ELO when you solo queue and get matched up against 5 man premades.
Or when you solo and get paired with a 4-man super low to balance it out.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Elo means nothing really. The MM system is pretty wack since the Ziggs patch. I've gone from 1855 to like 1575 or so right now. I was in a game the other day with a 2120 and 2050 ELO player and they both sucked badly, while I was like 20/4/9 with WW and had 500 more points than anyone on my team. I play around 1700-1800 ELO, but getting back out of the 1500's and 1600's solo queue is rough if you aren't a great bot laner, which sadly, I'm not. 1700's is pretty solid, but I have friends who have over 2k ELO and I usually outperform them when I queue up with them. Skill and performance mean nothing though, it all comes down to whether you win or lose the match. Once ranked comes out, we'll hopefully see less trolls, afk's and low win players who have decent ELO. These are the worst... that guy/gal with 1750 ELO who is like 50-35 and just sucks so badly it's not even funny.

Silent Reaper

02-26-2012

~1900 for me atm

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Or when you solo and get paired with a 4-man super low to balance it out.
I just was in que and the whole team was a 4 man with 1093, 1104, 1356, and 1206 with less than 200 games played total. That seems balanced... good thing somebody dodged.