Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Double IP Weekend Incoming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordAboveYou

07-28-2010

Omg. Thanks So much!!! ^__________^!!!!!

d(^__^)d

TheJugernaut

07-28-2010

Yeah good luck keepign up your servers riot. I see major fail in your future

jpitty

07-28-2010

Okay bungie

Bruthless

07-28-2010

now im definitely going to dread work this weekend. curse the man for depriving me of my right to pwn!

Buddha of War

Recruiter

07-28-2010

Quote:
Sanngetal:
Yup some staff answered me days ago.

double ip weekend: x2 ip~~~~~~~200 ip per win average
+
double ip per days boost = x4 ip~~~~400 ip per win average
+
double ip per wins boost =x8 ip~~~~~800 ip per win average

win of the day = x16 ip~~~~~~~~1600 ip per win of the day average

If you play 5 times in 1 day and you win those 5 times~~~~~~~average of 4800 ip per 5 wins per day

Now if you are extreme expect +10,000 ip per day...enough to buy the runes that are worth or unlock around 9 champion of 3150 ip (more or less depending on price)

Wrong about first win of the day tho, it'.s now a flat +150IP.

Zetius

07-28-2010

Going to be fun! Rawr!

Buddha of War

Recruiter

07-28-2010

Hey am I the only one who remembers it as a WEEK of double IP? not weekend? Maybe i misread it or my memory plays tricks on me? Not to be greedy but I was really hoping for a full week :\ Well I guess I'll just have to play a week's worth of games during the weekend then. Geared up and ready to go.

Zephnx

07-28-2010

play play play !!! hmm 9x3 = 27 runes x 2k around 54k + vlad 6,3 sooo 60k ip needed hmm

usually even a loss is around 58-60 ip usually it'll take 1k battles then it'll take only 500 losses hmm,... 1 game = 20-60 minutes... not enough time to get 60k in a weekend >< AAAW !!! extend extend !!

Fallen 62

07-28-2010

I'm going to the in-laws >.< Why do you guys always have the fun when I'm gone somewhere?!

Gib me IPz!!!!!11!11!one!1!oneone111!!11!

:P

Dimmizer

Recruiter

07-28-2010

Quote:
ByronicHero:
Summoners!

In recognition of your achievement helping us to boost our Season One Cinematic Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/user/RiotGamesInc?v=IzMnCv_lPxI&feature=pyv&ad=5630398095&kw=league%20of%20legends&gclid=CPaQ4IX8jqMCFQs9gwodTWV0Wg)to over 1,859,710 views, we are pleased to present a double IP weekend. From Friday, July 30th, at 5PM Pacific through Sunday, August 1st, at 11:59PM Pacific all games played will automatically award twice the normal amont of Influence Points.

As an added bonus, we are knocking 30% off the prices of IP and XP boosts in the store - which will stack with the double-IP you get this weekend. So, be sure to replenish your stock of coffee, tea, energy drinks, or whatever other accoutrements get you in the mood for a marathon session of League of Legends. After all, you're certainly not going to want to have to go shopping when you should be playing.

Get geared up for a double IP weekend, starting this Friday!

I've seen other free online games do this such as like Shiya and other free mmos or just free online games in general and honestly I think it's a very amazing thing and it helps those who are less fortunate.

Honestly Riot, you should make like some kinda thing were like once a month or once a week type thing where you do something like this.

You don't have to go all out or anything but like the double IP boost or something is really nice. I've seen other games do it and it's just really nice for those people who can't play all the time where if they got once a month or something to sit down and just buckle away at it.

I think it'd also maybe boost more people to play more? Since they'd wanna get those extra IP points.

Who agrees Riot should do some type of event every month or every so often like this?

+1 if you agree please