Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Double IP Weekend Incoming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

07-28-2010

Summoners!

In recognition of your achievement helping us to boost our Season One Cinematic Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/user/RiotGamesInc?v=IzMnCv_lPxI&feature=pyv&ad=5630398095&kw=league%20of%20legends&gclid=CPaQ4IX8jqMCFQs9gwodTWV0Wg)to over 1,859,710 views, we are pleased to present a double IP weekend. From Friday, July 30th, at 5PM Pacific through Sunday, August 1st, at 11:59PM Pacific all games played will automatically award twice the normal amont of Influence Points.

As an added bonus, we are knocking 30% off the prices of IP and XP boosts in the store - which will stack with the double-IP you get this weekend. So, be sure to replenish your stock of coffee, tea, energy drinks, or whatever other accoutrements get you in the mood for a marathon session of League of Legends. After all, you're certainly not going to want to have to go shopping when you should be playing.

Get geared up for a double IP weekend, starting this Friday!

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

07-28-2010

Love u

Renegade Glitch

07-28-2010

i just spent 50$ on monster energy drinks in preperation for this event.
i <3 you riot.

Ginobli

07-28-2010

Now, I just have to convice my wife that it is necessary to play all day this weekend.

Techno Stud

07-28-2010

Awesome. I heart you Riot.

Rumuwi

07-28-2010

<3

Tamed

07-28-2010

Love you guys <3

zomgnoms

07-28-2010

just curious will we have the new rotation in?

Sanngetal

07-28-2010

I bought vladimir double bundle pack and from 10 games i have yet to lose 1, very satisfied with my purchase.

Plus im getting 20 wins ip boost and 3 days double ip boost, thanks riot!

Sarcon

07-28-2010

Love u <3