Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to build Poppy for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronBloodGreed

02-26-2012

Poppy has terrible early game so i was wondering if wriggles lantern helps her. Anyone has any suggestions?

Yefo

02-26-2012

I've been playing some Poppy on TT lately and actually, her early game is not all that bad against the right opponent. Laning solo top vs another ad melee is your best situation.

For AD Poppy...

armor glyphs, armor seals, armor quints, flat ad marks
cloth armor + 5 pots
start with 'w' if possible.

You should have about 90 armor when your w stacks are up and that should be enough to help you get through early laning.

Wriggles can be good, but will put you behind on your Trinity Force, so I'd say it's situational. Sometimes I build it, sometimes I only build the claw part, and sometimes I don't build it at all. It mostly depends on if my team already has a wriggles and if my team kills Dragon fast enough without me getting it.

Axil

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Poppy has a strong early game and can trade with a lot of people if you build her right
If you're against AD start w and keep your stacks up, you could get a madreds to farm easier and later
build into a bloodrazor but I like to buy a philo stone then turn it into a shurelias

Rush a sheen asap and turn it into a trinity > gunblade > defensive

I use Magic pen reds, armor yellows, armor glyphs, ms quints

R > Q > E > W