Worth of Per Win IP Boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sines314

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

So, 4/10 Win IP Boosts provide a set amount of extra IP. How much is dependent on what kind of match you're playing. I know PvP SR (ranked or unranked, as long as it isn't custom) provides the best return, at 145 IP, but how do the others rank?

How much IP do you get per win in TT, Dominion? How is this changed for Bots or Custom? I'm wondering because, if I hit a losing streak in SR, how much am I losing by playing the short TT or Dominion games. How much would I be losing by playing the easy-win bot or custom games?

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Per-Win Give approx. the following amounts for different game modes:

+54 For Custom Games

+143 for Normal Games

+103 (possibly 107) for Co-Op vs AI (intermediate)

+50 (estimate) for Co-Op vs AI (beginner and/or Dominion AI)

+50-75 for TT and Dominion Normal (estimate)

+??? For Ranked (Don't play ranked on an account that gets per win boosst ; Need someone else's input)

Sines314

02-26-2012

So, best option is to play hard bots at SR if I don't feel like trying to play more PvP in SR. I don't lose THAT much IP for doing so. Alrighty, that's good to know. Thanks.

getdunked92

02-26-2012

ip given in a win is also based on how long a game goes and how good you went yourself i have gotten 350ip in a long ass TT game where i went well and hit max build

ps: i always play tt and i always use ip boosts

xzarion

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdunked92 View Post
ip given in a win is also based on how long a game goes and how good you went yourself i have gotten 350ip in a long ass TT game where i went well and hit max build

ps: i always play tt and i always use ip boosts
Per Day IP boosts scale with the time of the game Just like regular IP.

Per WIN IP boosts will always give the max bonus for the selected mode (i.e SR Normal IP WIN boost will ALWAYS give 143 IP regardless of game duration).

Sines314

02-26-2012

Yah, I suspect it's to prevent people with per win boosts trying to stall out the game. Or being screwed over by doing very well and forcing a 20 minute surrender.

Nicksiren

03-02-2012

I know for a fact with a per-win boost I still get 143 on TT (unranked), but I'm curious how much dominion pvp gives.

Nicksiren

03-03-2012

Bump. Still curious how much IP you get from a Dominion win with a per-win IP boost. Anyone know?

Nicksiren

03-03-2012

Please? Can anyone tell me?

TeamAaron

05-05-2012

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Boost
That will tell u all the per win boosts