Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champs get Pentakills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hey1one85

10-17-2013

got so close to a penta today, got a quad as tristana and died about 1/4 of a second before the last enemy died. anymore tips on how to do it?

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-17-2013

Quote:
hey1one85:
got so close to a penta today, got a quad as tristana and died about 1/4 of a second before the last enemy died. anymore tips on how to do it?

Luck and fedness combined, pretty much. I've gotten one as Ashe before as well as one with Katarina (DEM RESETS). Both times I was quite fed and able to simply waste my opponents before they could waste me. Just keep playing dude, it'll happen eventually.

Pie Lime Key

10-17-2013

Any champ with any kind of "reset" mechanic. Akali, Kat, Kha'zix, Yi, Darius.

Eeveelutiond

10-19-2013

You know what was an awesome pentakill? I scored a pentakill with lulu earlier today!!! I was so happy, even though i was actually the most fed person in the game.

Mr MM

10-19-2013

Quote:
Eeveelutiond:
You know what was an awesome pentakill? I scored a pentakill with lulu earlier today!!! I was so happy, even though i was actually the most fed person in the game.

I can see it with the right mix of AD and CDR built on her, she has amazing chasing potential with her Q and W, and can be surprisingly hard to kill with her ult up that peels bruisers and melee carries (except YI) off of her.

C9Invictus

10-19-2013

gunblade builder is easiest pentakill champ

Mia Flow

01-21-2014

I got many pentakills, but I got pentakills with Vayne the most

Lanarrin

01-21-2014

Since the reset all the stats from last season are gone but i have 1 pentakill i am sure of and it was with sivir. The enemy team was all stacked and so my W and Q just annialated them all very quickly then i just had to hit the tank 1 or 2 more times after the quadra

IamDeathmachine

01-22-2014

kogmaw is my favorite done that a good half dozen times

xLetsRockx

01-22-2014

Resetttttttttts.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ