Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champs get Pentakills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XfireMeleeRanged

Recruiter

05-04-2013

no one said ezreal and is ult i do ap so max out ult damage
if the enemy decides to push mid

XfireMeleeRanged

Recruiter

05-04-2013

why not ezreal? i get pentakills when the enemy decides to push mid

Arkara73

05-04-2013

Jax. Go in there stun and then wwwwwwwwwwwww all day. Also Ap yi utl q ult q ult q ult q ult q all day long.

ChickenNwafflez

05-04-2013

i scored a penta with eve once, reset on her dash is op

QC Pyro

05-04-2013

In SII AD Carries were the ones who had the most pentakills. Vayne being the one who had the most. But the game changed so much with the new metas in SIII i don"t know anymore :P

Rykaal

05-04-2013

Brand can also get a penta kill rather easy due to his shear amounts of AoE damage, and his ult being a team fight wrecker.

Balanced Chaos

05-12-2013

Hmm, Well If My Team Wouldnt Have KS'ed My Penta-Kill Would Have Been With Mordekaiser. Using His Passive And Ult I Killed Their Adc And Quadra Killed 1v5 Or 2v4 I Should Say XD. Then.... My Team Mate Stole The Fifth One.... Although It Didnt Really Matter Caused They Surrendered After Me Soloing Their Team, Almost. Mordekaiser Is Such A Hyper Carry Who Scales Well And With Proper Skill Can Solo Carry Games , So Getting Pentas Late Game Is Definitely Viable With Him.

Another Viable ADC Would Probably Be Kog'maw With His OP Scaling, But He Requires A Really Good Team To Be Super Effective, Cause Otherwise He Just Get's Focused Too Hard.

Feleas

05-12-2013

I used to get pentakills often with Karthus, Nocturne, Jax, and Ezreal back in S2..... but then I took a S3 to the knee. lol sorry but S3 is like Windows Vista imo

XxGLOSSxX

07-26-2013

Anyone who gets a reset when the kill someone are usually easy to get pentakills with. So Katrina, Kha, and Tristana.

Ill Darkistino

07-26-2013

I got my official 3 with Twitch, Vayne, and Varus (in that order). The Twitch one was by far the most intense, with friendly J4 ulting in and trapping the whole enemy team, and me pressing R and ripping off 7 shots to end the game.