tribunal rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lohj

08-08-2012

Heyo.

Actually just finished a game where the majority of people claimed to have reported one feeder. Reminded me that we do have the tribunal, and I just got started this night. Didn't even know there were rewards til I read the above comments. In my opinion, I do not really care if I get rewarded for doing so. Not playing with feeders or griefers is its own reward.
But, if Riot wants to 'pay' me to do so, I'll bear it grudgingly.

MiGHtyDWarF

08-11-2012

i do take all my time in judging over cases and i precide over they should be pardoned or punished by looking through all chat score and what they have been reported for to go out of my way to help riot they should at least give 5rp to me for each slow and thoughtful judgment i put into the cases.

C­rsair

08-14-2012

I believe Riot should take this into consideration, that way they wouldn't have to hire people to review reports. They can just have us doing it and we get paid basically. And of course, they will profit from it because they really aren't paying us real life money, they are paying us game credits. But, they should give us 1RP per successful case because 5RP would be too much and no one will buy RP anymore.

Iink to the past

08-15-2012

You guys don't use the Tribunal right, you shouldn't be saying you DESERVE a reward, what you are doing is a civil service, and the IP is just something Riot gives you to thank you for your efforts.

Turriyo

08-15-2012

Sorry, I know how many rp ip or vote won in court, or if earnings are in somewhere?. thanks

mist91

08-24-2012

If you increase the reward, it will pollute the system. Just like politicians should be working to further the good of the nation and not for money.

Abmyster

08-25-2012

Hey guys I like all the ideas and they all make sense. I would actually want some reward for actually helping, making riots' job easier and of course making the community of gamers better. To be honest i actually spend around 4-5 minutes each case so i can actually see what is going on and understand each player. I'm not trying to be greedy or anything but i would like the reward to be increased.
Thanks for reading
Sincerely, Abmyster

Mylark

08-28-2012

I personally was looking forward to getting some new champs with tribunal IP, but that would take a looong while

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

5-10 RP for a case would be nice and worth my time... If riot is considered about losing money, then that's just dumb. You think people are going to just give up on taking the easy RP way out of everything? People who spend money on the game WILL STILL SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME, so don't worry about it Riot. 45 IP though is absolutely the stupidest thing I have ever seen... I did 10 cases each day voted majority on all of them, and got 200 IP total... It took me DAYS to ****ing get that... Let me go play 3 games for way more IP seriously... It's faster. Honestly the Tribunal is a waste of time regarding the reward... However the problem with people just voting Punish on every case could be fixed by this...

Reds could pardon your bans if a ticket is opened, and you were incorrectly punished (because of punish spammers). So, Riot would gain the ability to revoke the RP earned from the cases that were incorrectly punished. It would give incentive to those people who use the Tribunal, to review cases with even more care then they do now... (A lot of the time they do bad jobs!) This could actually completely better the community. Riot should look into this...

A Big Damn Hero

08-29-2012

Five rp is wayy to much, I think one rp would be fair to both the people that spend a lot of time in the tribunal and the people that buy RP with rl money.

I'll probably get thumbs downed a ton for saying this -_-