tribunal rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James Keenan

05-23-2012

I would love it if you got RP, but Riot will never do it because that is their sole source of income. I do think the reward should be higher though.

A good solution would be to increase the time to 3 minutes, and give 15 IP per case. This would still mean you would get the same IP for time spent assuming you judge as soon as possible, but would reward people who actually read the cases. This way if it takes me longer to judge, I don't get penalized for not rushing to a judgement.

baconparticles

05-30-2012

Rewarding IP is a joke.
If you are spending 5 minutes reviewing each case, 5 RP is not too much to ask.
You would earn $5 worth of RP for reviewing 125 cases. That's over 10 hours worth of work!

JohnnyOmega

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconparticles View Post
Rewarding IP is a joke.
You would earn $5 worth of RP for reviewing 125 cases. That's over 10 hours worth of work!
If you're spending 5 minutes reviewing a case on average, you're either approaching it wrong or have (much) slower than average reading ability.

There are lots of shortcuts to finding evidence in cases.

For example, intentional feeding is a no brainer if you see a lot of deaths compared to the rest of the team combined with all boots or all consumables in the accused's item rack.

For Verbal Abuse and Offensive Language, you can now filter chat, making it much easier. Just look for the one word out of the forbidden language repertoire that guarantees punishment. If the player keeps calling people noobs and idiots on his own team, punish at will.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconparticles View Post
Rewarding IP is a joke.
Why do you need to be rewarded at all? Tribunal is a system for players to help clean up the community, and the 5 IP is just a bonus for helping the game lose its toxicity. Over time, that adds up. I never really cared how much IP I had gotten, but I checked recently - almost 1000 IP. That's a pretty decent amount for time I would have given freely.

summonerET

06-01-2012

i think the reward should be bigger, maybe not too much but bigger, when i did, i took my time i read most of the chat y thinked carefully and i didnt even realyzed y got the ip xD (of course that was my fault) maybe not rp or less rp but a little more would be fine, also i think the tribulan could get better cause a lot of people just dont want to read the chat cause is long, so there should be like key moments or something like that

Aradene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

I am in favour of removing IP, but I think it would be good if they did that and for every....I dunno... 1500cases you get right they reward you with enough RP to by a skin on sale. I think there really shouldn't be an incentive to do tribunal, you should be doing it because you want to help improve the game atmospher, not because you want a pay cheque.

Doc H0lliday

06-04-2012

I just started working tribunal cases, IP or not, these cases should all be looked over carefully, A few deserve punishment yes, very offensive people they are. Yet there are still others who are acting out of frustration, Tribunal judgements should be ultimately moderated by RIOT, regardless of sentencing. I mean if they aren't already. Really if anyone is judging a case, they need to go through ALL the reports. Some matches may paint the "offender" in a different light. One that's less them being a total jerk, and more them being frustrated with their team set up. Something I did get from judging a few cases is that SOME people shouldn't have "PUGs" (Pick-Up Group, for those who don't know) because they wind up with less than desired results. As for the IP bonus, perhaps it should be for every 10 cases with majority judgement. That way it will curb the "auto-punishers" and still let others who actually review the cases, get decent rewards. So that's all I have, hope someone notices, thanks for letting me take up this space, and as always, HAVE FUN AND PLAY SMART SUMMONERS! The tribunal is actually watching, and of course RIOT has an eye on them. No reason to get banned from a free game.

Trilobite

06-05-2012

if there was some way to check whether the verdict was a good one and reward accordingly it would be great. sadly there is not so this is a fair reward.

Aradene

06-07-2012

If you are doing tribunal for a reward, you should not be doing it - its as simple as that. Tribunal is there to help make our community better, not there to be used as an IP tree.

PlizmaticPhaze

06-22-2012

I care i honestly do the tribunal to help our community and rid of griefers,foul language(not going to happen) but still i will try