Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver pushed a bit of her light blue hair out of her face and behind one ear.

"Sorry, I can never be too cautious. The last time some one associated with some kind of science said they wanted to 'get to know me better', they didn't mention that it would be on a cold, hard table in their lab with my chest cut open."

She paused for a moment from speaking, placing one claw to her lips in thought. She glanced in the general direction of Jayko, not even remotely fooled by his disguise due to recognizing his aura and scent.

"Ten minutes you say? Well, I say for 600 gold that either some one else or I could snap him out of it in less than five."

((Osnaps. Stakes are getting high here! XD ))

Civilized Rat

02-25-2012

Somewhere, somehow, something rang out. A vase near Silver suddenly crashed to the ground, its glass shattering and spilling its foliage around where it landed. Either it had been off balance, or someone knocked it over.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper looked at her for a moment before breaking out in laughter, "In five? I will bet you a thousand you could not, as exemplified by that mysterious teacup. You have a deal."

More tapping on his pant leg brought his attention downward, his hand was holding up a plate of various scones and jams, he frowned at it, "It's not like I have a third hand. Alright, let me figure this out..."

(The bet starts now, osnaps indeed!)

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

Kaz's bubble of silence was impervious to all noise. However, it was not impervious to smell. He paused in his writings as a foul odor caught his nose, causing him to cough and wave a hand in front of his face. He glanced around, seeing what in the room could have possibly created such an eldrich stench.

Frustratingly, he found nothing, and rather than try to find the source, he simply snapped his fingers, casting a 'Prestidigitation' cantrip to replace the foul odor with the smell of lilacs - soothing lilacs...

((Bets are amusing, but I'm more happy that we have out first Champion visitor, even if he's a sneaky sneaky rat. XD Also, we need more champion visitors! Spread the word! This isn't a "Summoners Only" party. =D ))

Silverling

02-25-2012

((Lol, Silver's gonna lose this bet. XD ))

Silver let out a squeak as the vase crashed next to her, and instinctively shot a bolt of Energy in the general direction of where the vase fell from. She growled something in an alien language and searched the room for a strange aura that may have entered the room while she wasn't paying attention.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jayko, for the heck of it, lit a biscuit on fire, just to see it burn.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper stood up, walking around the room, "What strangeness that the eyes can see and the nose can smell."

He clicked his heel on the ground, "Perhaps this...strange gust of wind can aid us. Oh great and powerful Gazoo, do you wish to make an easy 500 gold?"

Viper turned his head to the new smell of burning biscuit, frowning profusely, "Oh dear, reminds me of my aunt."

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

Jayko's biscuit burning would be halted, however, as two gallons of water suddenly appeared out of nowhere, soaking him, and dousing the flames. 'Conjure Water' was fairly useful in some situations. Of course, Kaz returned to his lilac-infused bubble of silence, and continued writing.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jayko sat there, forlorn and soaked to the bone. "Not. Cool."

He sat there for a moment. "Actually, quite cold. I'll be right back; I need to change my clothes."

He left the room for a minute, coming back wearing an almost identical robe. "There. Now then...I brought cookies!"

They were shaped like Riven's head and quite delicious.

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver gave Jay a somewhat horrified stare when she saw the cookies. She decided it best to stay as far away from them as possible.

"I think I'll... Pass...."

Creeper...