Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Kayle

05-12-2013

((02-25-2012))

Lerzkbagg

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Kayle View Post
((02-25-2012))
It's here for the same amount of time than the tumor of someone in final phase of a cancer.

FilFire

05-14-2013

((What, you're still here?))

Rokan leans forwards while looking at Mizuhi.

"Define 'too much chaos'. As for the kind of trouble she can end up in, depends. If she acts like the typical Ryuka youngling you'll be dealing with a small water based imp of mischief. Shouldn't be too difficult to imagine what kind of trouble that would cause."

TheOneTrueWaifu

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((What, you're still here?))

Rokan leans forwards while looking at Mizuhi.

"Define 'too much chaos'. As for the kind of trouble she can end up in, depends. If she acts like the typical Ryuka youngling you'll be dealing with a small water based imp of mischief. Shouldn't be too difficult to imagine what kind of trouble that would cause."

Mizuhi chuckled "Should have expected it from one of Filfire's clutch. Too much as in, I don't feel like dealing with a mob of pitchfork wielding humans running after my baby."

Krokaska

05-19-2013

((And I just realize I still had to post here.))

Puros just shrugs at Rokan in response before dropping the subject and instead listening to the conversation between Rokan and Mizuhi. He then nods while looking at Thalassa.

"It depends on what kind of personality she will actually display when she reaches that stage, but having people treat her like some kind of demon, including forming a mob with pitchforks and torches, is a real possibility. That's why normally Ryuka younglings are not brought to any other worlds than our own until they've reached our equivalent of teenager years."

FilFire

05-19-2013

((Oh yeah, you still hadn't posted. Forgot about that.))

Rokan laughs after hearing what Puros has to say, nodding and then pointing at him.

"Of course, there are cases in which a Ryuka manages to develop the ability to travel to other worlds at that age. Those tend to cause a lot of trouble. Right Falak-nii-san?"

He then looks at Mizuhi.

"But yeah, little Thalassa here might very well give you a headache later on."

TheOneTrueWaifu

05-19-2013

Mizuhi raised a claw to rub the gem on her head, shrugging "Oh well, I'll deal with it when the time comes."

Thalassa finished eating and flew over onto the top of her mothers head, curling up and falling asleep.

Krokaska

05-20-2013

Puros only responds to Rokan's comment by giving him a blank stare, before he turns back to Mizuhi.

"Of course. Although it would be a good idea to keep her away from FilFire when she's causing trouble. He's surprisingly a reasonable parent, but there would still be a notable chance of him only making matters worse."

FilFire

05-20-2013

Rokan looks disappointed when Puros doesn't react to his goading, but then shakes his head after Thalassa returns to her mother.

"Meh, Dad always makes sure that his children aren't permanently harmed, so the biggest problem you would get from him helping is that he would blow up whatever is threatening Thalassa when she's making trouble."

"I think Firebrain considers that making matters worse."

Rokan's shadow shortly darkens before FilFire emerges from it, quickly jumping on top of Rokan's head and entering a squatting position. He grins down at Thalassa and Mizuhi while his tail pats Rokan's shoulder.

"Heya. You guys been having fun?"

Rokan looks upwards grinning at his father, then nods exaggeratedly.

"Yep, at least I have. Falak-nii-san might disagree, and Svadrukiv seems to have disappeared after arguing rather disappointedly."

FilFire chuckles while keeping his balance on top of Rokan's moving head, his tail now curling around the younger dragon's neck and tightening slightly before loosening again.

"Well, Puros having fun is a rare occurrence anyway, and that aunt of mine is not as desirable a creature as she wants others to believe."

TheOneTrueWaifu

05-20-2013

Thalassa peeps happily as Filfire forms into the room, flying up and landing on his head, nuzzling into him playfully.

Mizuhi chuckled, shaking her head
"Good to see you dear," She smiles "and I'm sure he'd be just as good at keeping her out of trouble as I am."

Saiba entered the room carrying a small box, looking around she shrugged and sat down, getting comfortable.