Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-02-2013

Quote:
FilFire:
Firon opens his eyes when he hears somebody talk to him. Seeing the girl that was chasing the bird is introducing herself to him he nods.

"Greetings. I'm Firon."

He glances at the strange bird, then looks back at Tory. Seeing how Michelle is still in conversation he might as well talk with somebody himself.

"So, how are you? I mean, besides that you just fell of that bookcase. If you don't mind me asking, what's with that bird?"

Tory continued to smile "Nice to meet you Firion, you seem like a guy with a lot going for ya." She looks over at the bird "Yen? Oh he's my pet, has been for a long time now, since he hatched actually, He's upset with me right now because I think he's getting a bit chubby so I was gonna cut down just a little bit off his meals." She through her arms up into the air "Sometimes he's just so sensitive." She then rubbed her head and back "Still a bit sore myself from the fall, but I've been through worse."

FilFire

02-02-2013

Firon looks at himself and shrugs.

"I suppose so. And nice meeting you too."

He listens to Tory with a raised eyebrow, chuckling slightly at the end.

"Sounds like he's pretty stubborn, seeing how you're just looking out for his well being."

He then whispers.

"You can also try to reduce his meals little by little without telling, so he doesn't notice. Doesn't do any real harm and it avoids having to do stuff like climbing bookcases."

He then returns to his normal voice.

"Well, good to hear you're not badly hurt. Do you often come here with him, or is it the first time you've visited this place?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-02-2013

Tory grins, whispering back "That's genius! I'll do that instead, you're a smart one," She giggles and speaks louder "Well actually I have no idea where here is." She looks around, shrugging "I don't know why he flew in here, usually he likes to avoid being around so many people."

FilFire

02-02-2013

Firon grins slightly.

"Thank you. As for where here is, I think it's called the Break Room. In contrast to the name, they frown on breaking stuff around here. It's for people to hang out and socialize. Some summoner build it so that people could relax after working."

He looks at Yen.

"So unless he has been here before without you noticing, he flew into an unknown room full of people, while he dislikes being in areas with many people in it. A bit strange."

He looks back at her.

"Maybe a bit strange a question, but can you actually talk to him?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-02-2013

Tory nodded "The break room huh? Think I heard of this place before, isn't this supposedly where a bunch of weird people hang out? That's the rumors anyway, I personally don't care if people are strange or not." She follows Firon's gaze toward Yen and shrugs "Strange indeed, but he's always been a weird bird, since day one he has a habit of doing things normal birds don't do. Like glowing~" She turned her head back to Firon and shook her head "I wish, sometimes it feels like he can understand me but for the most part I'm just speaking to myself when I talk to him... I have no idea what type of bird he is so I keep talking to him in hopes that maybe one day he'll learn to speak."

FilFire

02-02-2013

Firon looks at his scaled arms and chuckles.

"Depends on what you find weird people."

He raises his eyebrows while looking at Tory.

"Glowing? That's certainly strange. Wonder whether you could find out what exactly he is while you're in the Institute."

He shrugs and smiles.

"Ah well, he'll either learn how to speak or he won't. Either way I'm pretty sure he can at least already understand you. Otherwise he wouldn't fly away when you say you'll reduce his food. Of course, if he can't learn how to talk you might just have to find another way to let him comunicate with you."

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-02-2013

Tory smiled "Well I spend most of my time with animals instead of humans, so I guess I'm kinda strange myself, and a lot of people say I get really hyper sometimes!" She nodded "Yep, ever since I found his egg in the forest and it left that strange mark on my hand, when I get REALLY happy he glows. I have been doing a bit of studying at the library to try and find out what type he is." She blinked, her eyes widening as if just realizing that Yen did understand her just a little "I never even thought of that! See, I told you that you were smart!"

FilFire

02-02-2013

Firon nods.

"There you go. Weird depends entirely on perspective. Like how for example my brother finds it strange when people have no tail. Most humans would think in reverse, finding it strange when people do have a tail."

He raises an eyebrow at the next part.

"Hmm..... Could you show me that mark for a moment?"

He shrugs smiling.

"Thank you once again. Anyway, I hope that you'll quickly find out what kind of bird he is. Would probably also make it a lot easier to deal with him."

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-02-2013

Tory raised a brow, smiling "Sure, so who's your brother?" she asked, while removing her right glove to reveal a small blue glowing runic symbol. "When I found his egg there was a big flash of light and this appeared on my hand." She said, holding up her hand toward him.

FilFire

02-03-2013

Firon studies the symbol on Tory's right hand while answering.

"He's called Ryu. A bit of a weird guy, but also nice. Although he has the tendency to be sarcastic and cynical a lot."

He shrugs.

"Ah well. Anyway, besides looking for what kind of bird he is, have you already searched for what this mark might mean? If you can find out what kind of mark you have it might help with finding out what kind of bird Yen is."