Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

01-28-2013

Kyo started avoiding direct eye contact as soon as he started talking about his colleagues finishing the group. While she understood such actions were probably necessary, she disliked the idea of discussing it so openly.

"Well, I'm glad you're alright... So, what brings you over here?"

leirynot

01-28-2013

"Not much else to do, with me being out of action like this."
He noticed her avoiding eye contact when he mentioned his colleagues.
"Don't worry, not finished like that. They were apprehended, not killed, we didn't want them dead. If we wanted them dead, I probably would be in good health right now."

Broshevick

01-28-2013

"Well, I guess that makes sense, that's the same reason I'm here too, I got nothing better to do... Just wait for these stupid examination sessions to be over so I can finally get some work and get some money, I never realized how important it really was to have a steady income until recently... You don't wanna know the things I've had to go without..."

She was clearly completely avoiding the other topic, not wanting to discuss death.

leirynot

01-29-2013

Arenar recognized her avoidance of the topic, even though the men weren't actually killed, even though he would have preferred that, he had his orders.
"I see, I've been in similar situations, if you need anything just let me know... So what sort of examinations do you have to go through?"

Broshevick

01-29-2013

Kyo sighed, dropping the files on her lap.

"I'm going through my examinations to find out whether or not I'm accepted to begin work as a summoner here, it's simple stuff yet they are making me start from the very beginning and go through a test to test my aptitude until I reach one I can't do.... It's not usual procedure, but I may have said a few things to make some people guaranteed to waste my time..."

leirynot

01-29-2013

Arenar nodded, giving a slight chuckle.
"I see, when working with the Institute bureaucrats, one quickly learns to watch their tongue. They can be quite ruthless."

Broshevick

01-29-2013

Kyo nodded hopelessly, sighing again.

"I learned that now, but I don't think its possible for me to watch my tongue really, I've never had to before. I don't see how people can't just accept it when you call them rude or obnoxious, denying it doesn't change how they acted."

JamesIII

01-29-2013

Jared looks around yawning, waiting for something to happen, he looks around and sees a girl and a man conversing over a pile of papers and a guy randomly singing. He grones and grabs a apple and waits.

Shiyunava

01-29-2013

Asmen made a loud sneeze as it echoed throughout the room. He quickly opened his eyes and went to the dark corner and kept sneezing. "I hate this... ACHOO! .... stupid... ACHOO!... cold I killllllllll.... ACHOO!!! ......" He went silent and so did the sneezes.

JamesIII

01-29-2013

Jared saw someone sneezing and did the courteous thing and said Bless you.