Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

11-19-2012

"You know what forget it I'm just going to go I need my beauty sleep."
She stormed out of the room a gemstone infused into her forehead acted as a light in the dark halls.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Mao smiled.

"Sometimes the simplest things are the most entertaining."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Asuna smiled, letting herself cuddle into him "What so you're saying this is all it takes to entertain you? Well that's one of the greatest mysteries of the world solved."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Trebonus watched as Akira left, then as the short woman left, she apparently didn't know how to listen, oh well. He stood and left as well, worried about Akira and Michelle.

Broshevick

11-19-2012

Mao kissed Asuna on the forehead and rubbed her shoulder.

"One down, many more to go. I'm a very complex man."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Asuna smiled, kissing him in return, though her face seemed distant in thought for a moment, she whispered almost to herself "But how long until you grow tired of this?"

Broshevick

11-19-2012

Mao sighed, squeezing her tightly.

"You worry too much Sunny, I've waited this long for this, I'm not giving up any time soon."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

"Any time soon still implies it will happen eventually..." she turned away sadly "I don't know If I could go through that again..."

Broshevick

11-19-2012

Mao looked sadly at Asuna, he hated seeing her in pain. He placed his hand on hers, turning her face and looking her in the eyes.

"Asuna, I can't predict the future. What I can say though, is that right now, I want nothing more then to be with you and see you smiling. I promise I won't leave you ever again."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

"You contradicted yourself there, you can't tell the future and yet you made a promise like that." she let her head press against his shoulder "But thank you..." she wrapped her arms around him.