Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Nikoli shook his head.

"No, I re-examined everything myself, it's all fine...."

He smiled weakly as Zenia entered.

"Hey dear..."

He sighed as Wess blacked out.

"I really don't need this right now..."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Zenia tilted her head, a worried look on her face and sat down in front of Nikoli "Are you okay daddy?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Trebonus nodded, "I might be able to help, unless it involves magic. I can't use magic, I just help one of the doctors here."

Attwell looked up at Zenia and smiled.
"Hi Zenia, how are you?"
He looked at Wess.
"Want me to handle it?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Tera looked away "I well...I...I just...w-wanted...some help....p-protecting...the forests....s-some of them...they....w-well they're....not b-being treated right..."

Zenia looked at Attwell, smiling "Hi uncle! I'm good, how are you?"

Broshevick

11-18-2012

Nikoli smiled at Zenia.

"It\s nothing dear, I'm just tired.... Really, really tired...."

He turned to Attwell.

"Like I said, a man handles his responsibilities. she asked me for help, I help her. Though I wouldn't mind a hand."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Zenia frowned, sitting beside him on the couch and trying to get him to rest down on her lap "If you're tired you should go to sleep, right?"

leirynot

11-18-2012

Trebonus thought for a moment. "How are they not being treated right? Magical contamination? People clearing them?"

Attwell smiled back at Zenia.
"I'm doing well."
He nodded to Nikoli.
"Alright then, you might want to get some rest before we do anything though, or at the very least drink some coffee."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Tera nodded sadly "Y-yeah...that stuff..."

Broshevick

11-18-2012

Nikoli smiled at Zenia, patting her on the head and stopping her from pushing him down by standing up.

"I know and I'll get some rest later, right now I got some work to do."

He turned to Attwell.

"Yeah, I think a soda would do me some good. Can you do me a favor and get her up on a couch though?"

He moved over to the generator and got himself a soda, taking a large drink of it.

leirynot

11-18-2012

Trebonus nodded. "It is a shame that such things happen, they might do something about the magical contamination, but, as for people clearing the forests, I'm not sure that it's under their juristiction."