Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

"T-Terawynn..." she stumbled with her words for a moment "I-it's nice....t-to meet you."

Colonel qt

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Yes, Follow me"
Gregor finish his meat and tea and leaves the room, he seemed happy

((I guess we should continue in the other place))
((Yep.))

"Alright then."

Anayo drinks the rest of his hot chocolate and follows Gregor out of the room.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

"It's nice to meet you to, Terawynn." He motioned to a nearby couch. "Would you like to sit down?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Terawynn seemed to hesitate for a few moments before nodding and walking over to the seat, looking around nervously. She sat down and took a deep breath trying to calm herself though it wasn't very successful. "T-thank...y-you..."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

((Attwell response? :3))

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Zenia entered the room looking around for a moment, when she saw Nikoli she smiled and ran up to him "Hi daddy!"

leirynot

11-18-2012

((Oh yeah, sorry))
Trebonus sat next to Terawynn. "You seem a bit nervous, anything you want to talk about? It might help to calm you down."

Attwell chuckled.
"Yes well, I suppose that makes sense, but you did say you wanted me to look it over, I could have done that while we rebuilt it."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Terawynn shook her head, breathing heavily. She inched away from Trebonus as far as she could while remaining on the couch "N-no... I...I'm fine."

leirynot

11-18-2012

"Alright then," Trebonus noticed her inch away, he moved to the opposite side of the couch from her, trying to make her more comfortable, but also trying to help her learn to be less nervous around people. "So what brings you here to the Institute?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Tera looked at him "I uh...w-well...I was...h-hoping they could...H-help me with...something."