Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

11-18-2012

Wess looked around the room and saw Xenos and walked over to him.
"hey..."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

((Do what you wish))

Michelle looked at Drak and sighed.

"Don't underestimate me, I'm a lot more powerful then you would think."

She turned to Trebonus. (Leiry hate you for that name, took me like 4 tries to get it right.)

"I'd prefer to know somebody's name before going with them to figure out who I am."

She turned to Suk.

"Your mother did seem like a smart woman, perhaps."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

((I wouldn't, Blade, there's so many dragon characters. I am personally contemplating making a serial killer, he would be quite friendly.))

"Oh yeah, sorry, I sometimes forget that, I guess you sometimes forget your manors when you work with the people I do." he extends his hand. "I'm Trebonus Silverkin, monster hunter, scientist's assistant, and part time mercenary."

((Jurraks: Just hope you never have to spell Attwell's full name: Attwell Bartholomew Braythwayt, and no, I did not look it up, I just know how to spell it.))

Weenie Lord Shen

11-18-2012

((AAAAAAWWWWWWWW YEAAA HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO))

Suk nodded. "Very well. Shall we go now?" He said as he stood up.

((Other Place?

After dinner actually))

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina smiled. "Can you sign? One of my friends is deaf ((Hikari's other daughter)), so I learned how to sign."

Broshevick

11-18-2012

Michelle nodded at Trebonus.

"Michelle."

She turned to Suk.

"Very well, what better is there to do?"

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya looked at her. Maybe she found someone she can "talk" with? There are very few people who have leart sign language.
She nodded "Yes." Auriaya wasn't prepared yet to form a sentence without an impulse from someone else.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina then signed {How is this? I'm slightly rusty I'm sure but I figure I'll remember as we go. Can you tell me your name?}

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya quickly signed to Zarina {" Well, it is not that bad for someone who hasn't used it much. I am Auriaya Sureiku. Nice to meet you. "}
Her movement as she "spoke" were very fast and precise, the way she was signing at a master's level.
She held out her hand for a handshake.

(( Ok 2 AM here, I am giving up on this today as I've got...today a lesson. Good night. ))

leirynot

11-18-2012

Trebonus gave her a slight smile. "Nice to meet you, Michelle." he looked at Suk, "Well, I guess you already have someone who can identify your species. Still, my services remain available if you still want or need them. All I would need is a small DNA sample, anything really. I am curious, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened as to cause you to not know your species?"