Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina, thought slightly surprised from the hug, returned it, stroking her hair softly. "Shhhh it's alright now, I'm here."

Drak looked at Michelle "Excuse me for asking, but what do you mean you don't know what your species is? And my name's Draconowas by the way."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle looked at Suk and sighed.

"You seem to forget, we are once person, she share the same feelings. I feel all of the affection she feels towards Akira, and while it is immense, I can overpower it. So long as I find and attach myself to some one, she will too. If I were to find some one more human, it would eradicate the point."

She turned to Drak.

"Michelle. It is as I said, I don't know what species of dragon I am. I don't see how that is hard to understand."

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Drak looked slightly excited. "You're a dragon too?" He asked.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya slowly calmed down and looked up at Zarina. The hood fell off her head and revealed her maimed face.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle looked at him weirdly.

"Yes, I am. It's not like there is any lack of them around here."

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina sighed at the face, stroking her cheek softly. "I'm sorry dear. I wish I could help. Can you speak? Nod your head yes or no."

Drak looked embarrassed, "No of course not. I just don't find many dragons that aren't really powerful and treat me like dirt."

leirynot

11-18-2012

Trebonus heard Michelle talking about how she didn't know what species she was and became curious. He walked over to her.
"You're not sure of what species you are? Well, if you want, I could help you find out."

Weenie Lord Shen

11-18-2012

Suk said. "If you want to know what species you are, perhaps we should consult my mother?"

((Feel like creating a dragon character for this, and plots... Yes or no?))

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

A small chipmunk with brown fur and a very bushy tail skittered into the room and ran under one of the couches.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya wiped away her tears and when she finally calmed down she sat in front of Zarina and shaked her head to the sides, signaling "No".