Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya would chuckle a bit if she could upon seeing the dragon curling up in her lap. She starts to carefully caress the dragon and scratch the side of its little head.
Auriaya looked up at Mizuhi. It was rare to see her smiling, it seems the creatures of nature cheer her up, allowing her to forget about the atrocities mankind is capable of.
She would use her sign language but most people don't understand it, so her expression went blank again and instead looked back down on the dragon.

She saw Michelle and bowed her head as a greeting.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Mizuhi looked at Michelle and raised an eyebrow, she seemed nervous around her which was understandable but why would she sit near her if it made her so uncomfortable? She eyed her for a moment and shrugged, her dragonic traits disappearing and she now appeared fully human. "Does this make you more 'comfortable'?" she crossed her arms, annoyed... She had been told by some of the summoners if she wished to stay here she would have to try her best to not scare people... Her gaze returned to watching Thalassa.

Thalassa, seemingly growing tired of just sitting there began climbing up and around Auriaya, stretching her wings and whipping her tail back and forth as she made her way onto Auriaya's shoulder and perched there for a moment, looking around.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya frowned in pain as the crawling Thalassa touched some of her scars under her clothes. She let out a exhale when she stopped. She looked at the little dragon and tried to follow its gaze.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle watched Mizuhi transform and panicked.

"No no no, I-I'm not uncomfortable w-with you as a d-dragon... I, ummmm, welll, I-I was.... I need.... I... oh, I mean...."

She was clearly incredibly nervous and struggling with what she needed to say. She swallowed hard and work up her nerve. Her eyes transformed into her draconic ones, and she looked at Mizuhi.

"I-I.... I need help..."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Mizuhi raised an eyebrow once again at Michelle, she looked at her eyes... she let out a 'humph' and moved closer, inspecting them "Need help with what, exactly?" she placed a hand on Michelle's forehead gently, her own eyes lighting up a deep sea blue. "Why do you hide yourself in this mortal frame?"

Thalassa's eyes seem to rest on her mother speaking to Michelle.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya tried to take Thalassa into her hand and give her back to Mizuhi as she watched them.
She was indeed a wonderful place. Angel with draconic eyes.
She stood up and limped to the drinking station to get herself a glass of water and calm down, as even though it appeared she was alright, she was in fact worked up a bit by the sight and pain Thalassa caused her.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Mizuhi's eyes seemed to calm Michelle, removing her worry and fear.

"Because I thought I was a person, and I just found out I was more. I'm struggling to find out who I am and who I want to be. I need helping finding my way and learning about my heritage and race."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Thalassa climbed onto Auriaya's hands before jumping off and flying over to Mizuhi, landing on her head.

Mizuhi nodded
"Hmm... so it was kept dormant your entire life? That's strange usually the dragonic side takes over far before then..." she thought for a moment. "Can you communicate with her? With the 'other you'. "

FilFire

11-18-2012

In a corner of the ceiling the shadows seem to darken, and two very faint orange eyes appear. They look about the room before settling on Michelle, Mizuhi and Thalassa.

Broshevick

11-18-2012

Michelle looked away, her fears returning again.

"Y-Yes... I can... But me and her.... we d-don't really agree on a lot...."