Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-10-2012

Akira watched her for a moment longer before placing a hand on her shoulder and shaking her in an attempt to wake her up "Michelle? Are you okay?"

Zenia kept smiling "Thanks!" she thought for a moment "So what brings you to the institute?"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Michelle didn't wake, and continued to get worse. She was clearly shaking now, and her cries were louder. She also began talking, saying "No" over and over again, clearly terrified of something.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

"Well, I'm from a different dimension, so the summoners want to study me, they're trying to teach me magic in exchange for me letting them learn more about me." Giavanna answered, then asked "How about you?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-10-2012

Zenia smiled "I live here with my daddy." she pointed over toward Nikoli then turned back to Giavanna "A different dimension? That sounds so cool!"

Akira began to shake Michelle harder, "Michelle! Wake up!"

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

Anayo sighs and returns the book. When he gets back to his seat he takes out a game he keeps in his pocket to occupy his mind.

"I'm going to find another source of info." he said to himself

Broshevick

11-10-2012

Michelle woke up and sat up immediately, clearly panicking, she saw Akira and latched tightly onto her, starting to cry into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry..." She mumbled over and over.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-10-2012

Akira held her tightly, the look of concern clear on her face "Michelle, it's okay, it was just a bad dream.. Shh, it's alright."

Broshevick

11-10-2012

Michelle looked up at her sadly.

"It... It-It told m-me things... Bad things.... It s-said it would get rid of you, th-that you weren't good enough... Not strong enough... It said that I, we, I need to be strong, th-that w-we needed to be united, one... That I n-need to have some one strong, some one to keep me safe un-until I was strong... I don't want to lose you!"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-10-2012

Akira listened to what she said and nodded, still holding her tightly "It's okay Michelle, nothing will happen to either of us." she smiled, lowering her voice "That ring on your finger isn't meaningless you know, it means I'm not going anywhere."

Broshevick

11-10-2012

Michelle kept holding onto Akira.

"Sh-She doesn't care.... She's going to change me, I-I'm going to change me... I don't want to be strong, I-I don't want to be with some one strong, I-I want to be with you, she's trying to take over my mind..."