Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

((I know, I just forgot >.>))

Nikoli noticed how tired Haylyn was and decided to go against her wishes and talk to her.

"Haylyn, is everything alright? You look exhausted."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Ike thought for a moment. "You could probably wear something more comfortable than that blindfold."

Attwell smiled and gave Kirei a long kiss on the lips. Then pulled back. "So, do you have anything you would like to do?"

Aproxima

11-03-2012

Ruby was confused a bit " What, more comfortable? Would you be confortable if you had you eyes constantly covered? Besides this is the only thing I found. And it absorbs the blood. "
She bloody tears slowly stream down.

leirynot

11-03-2012

Ike sighed. "Well, I mean, that if you have to have your eyes covered, why not use something more comfortable? Like a veil."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-03-2012

Kirei smiled, kissing him back "Not at all, anything is fine as long as it's with you."

Aproxima

11-03-2012

(( Hate, twisted treeline :P ))

" Well, I don't have to keep them covered, but people are afraid of them. I personally like to have them open, even though I see deeper then with closed. "
Ruby then asked " A veil? "

leirynot

11-03-2012

Ike explained what a veil was to Ruby. "It's a sort of cloth, it covers part or all of your face, but it isn't tied around your head, it sort of just sits on top of it."

Attwell gave a small frown. "I was kind of afraid you would say that, I don't really know if we should go anywhere with each other. Are you sure that there's no where in Valoran that you would like to go with me? No places you want to see?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-03-2012

Kirei shrugged "Like I said, anywhere is fine with you... I guess I wouldn't mind visiting Ionia again though.."

Aproxima

11-03-2012

Ruby asked, not abling to imagine what a veil looks like " If it just sits on top of my head, then how does it remain there? I must just I don't know...fly away. Even this blindfold loosens up a lot and I frequently have to tie it again. "
Her eyes start to really bleed and she frowns in pain.

leirynot

11-03-2012

"Well, as long as you aren't running around or anything, it shouldn't fall off." He noticed her eyes were bleeding more. "Is there anything I can do to help with your eyes? It looks very painful."

Attwell smiled. "That sounds fine, maybe we should visit your adoptive family while we're there, since they probably miss you."