Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

((Do I wanna know? Do I not wanna know. Time to use the same logic that killed Bjorn. Oh, coooiiiinnnn... And the coin votes yes.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

((I live at a place that has sheep... Sheep need to be fed grain, sheep are also obnoxious.... I also have emus, rheas, chickens, and ducks. d= ))

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

((Just avoid the cassowaries. They hurt. Lots.))

Sigmund wanders back in, still smoking his pipe. He runs a hand through his hair. "Well, I guess the trial hasn't resumed yet. You said something, Silver?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

((Well of course they do, they're known to gut people because of their aggressiveness.))

Silver was leaning so far over she was practically falling out of her chair. She tilted her head over at Sigmund, giving him a curious stare.

"Huhm? Did I say something?"

She straightened up in her chair, looking down in thought for a moment, then shifted her attention back over to him, grinning as she replied.

"Nope! Didn't say anything... I think..."

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund glances at her, slightly befuddled. He pulls out the bag of pipe tobacco he has been using, stares at it, and then puts it back in his pocket. "Riiight." He stares at her closer, and says, "Silver, you don't look so great. Did you drink a tad too much?"

((Also, didst someone mention creeperssssss?))

Silverling

04-10-2012

Silver gave Sigmund an odd look.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat? Noooo, noooo... I don't drink, nope, nope, nope~ Nothing alcoholic in this alien~ Seeeeee, Lily was all moody at the lab... Said soooooomething about making me get some kind of sleep... So she tried to sedate me!"

She paused from speaking, looking off a bit to one side and chewing on the tip of one claw for a bit. After a moment she pipped up again, as if making some kind of discovery.

"Wait... Waaaiiiiit... No... She didn't tryyy to sedate me... She did sedate me!"

She tilted her head to one side, pointing to a spot on her neck and speaking in a tone far too cheery than it should be.

"Stabby stabby needle thing right here~ BUT! But... Ishok. I'm good and fine and stuff. Funny drugs like that don't work well on me... Something to do with..... With...."

Her voice trailed off as she slid her hand down a bit and focused her attention on that, slowly wriggling her fingers in an odd manner and making an amused hum as she did.

((Yes, Silver... You're perfectly fine right now. Everyone believes that.))

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund is unsure whether to facepalm or burst out laughing, and compromises by doing neither. Instead, he pulls off his hat and starts fiddling with it. "I do believe, Silver, that you're experiencing what some people call the 3 AM hysterics. Everything is funny, and you are utterly unable to think straight. I have heard tales of people telling sob stories to enemies and then everyone bursting out laughing before. Oh, wait. That wasn't just a tale. That was what happened with Loki, Mordeth, and me."

Silverling

04-10-2012

Silver leaned forward in her chair a bit, giving Sigmund another odd look.

"Three ay em whaaa? I dunno whachoo talkin about... I'm as fit as a fiddle!"

She promptly gave him a thumbs up after that statement, then continued.

"Just 'cause Lily gave me enough sedative to kill three people dun mean I have impaired judgement at alllll..."

((Though what Silver did say before about 'funny drugs' not working right on her was true, she forgot to mention that they still sometimes do strange things to her. d= ))

Ask Talon

04-10-2012

Talon drops into his favorite chair via air vent and makes himself comfortable

Evening.

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

"Riiiiight. I'm pretty sure Shaco says he's as fit as a fiddle, too. Not sure how good self-diagnosis is when 'funny drugs' make you all funny."