Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-10-2012

((That's not going to help.))

FilFire fades into the shadows and skitters over the ceiling after them before Kuroi could react. She picks up a note he left.

"Not going to interrupt, just want to hear this."

FilFire

She shrugs.

"If he isn't going to interrupt them, I'll let him go."

EDIT: ((FilFire has sharp senses. He can probably see and hear them while staying outside detection range.))

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

(( Fil, the thing is, even if he does that, he can't really "spoil" anything for the rest, since I really can't start writing the conversation and reactions and all, need to read for tomorrow's test ))

FilFire

04-10-2012

((It's the thought that counts. You can't hide from him!))

Youay

04-10-2012

(I will roll with it. Not making a Ask Nunu...too many of those, I just want to roleplay a champion for something new.)
Some heavy footsteps can e heard getting louder and louder as Willump with his brother Nunu on his back walk through the door. The temperature around them noticeably drops as they look around. The large yeti says something to Nunu in the yeti tongue.
"Your right...doesn't seem to look like much, I wonder what the big deal with this place is."

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

(( Now to decide which way to take this... if I make it go well for Tji, it will be awkward for me... if I make it go bad, I have to make him act heartbroken for a while <.< ))

FilFire

04-10-2012

Kuroi looks at the newcomers.

"At the moment it isn't much, but that is because the usual troublemakers aren't around."

Youay

04-10-2012

The yeti sits sits down crosslegged as Nunu leans back in his harness.
"Well that no fun. Doctor Youay told me all sorts of wacky things that happen in here all the time. Figures the one time I go check it out while I am here, that its empty." Nunu cross his arms looking a little disappointed.

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

(( Humm... any suggestions what I should do? Since I honestly can't decide o.o ))

Tji and Poppy walk back in. Tji walks back to the window, nothing readable from his face, Poppy going to Hinderance, waving at Nunu and Willump on the way.
"Hinderance, if you do not mind, I would like to hear the story now.

(( Is anyone else having oddly long load times with LoL sites? ))

Youay

04-10-2012

Willump nods at Poppy in greeting as Nunu waves down at her from his perch.
"Hey there Poppy, I wasn't expecting to see you here. How's it been going?"
(not really)

FilFire

04-10-2012

FilFire climbs back in, snickering quietly. He goes to hang above Kuroi again and falls asleep. Kuroi closes her eyes and pretends to be sleeping while observing the room in case of trouble.

((Going to be offline for a while.))