Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-10-2012

Grey grunts. And continues reading the article. "I'm sure he needs all the help he can get."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Hinderance now steam wisps around to find more liquids to reform. "Aww, but its fun hugging you. Well now anyways."

FilFire

04-10-2012

FilFire shoots spikes in several directions.

"I'm 5000 years old! I don't want hugs!"

Fenix12345

04-10-2012

Fenix somewhat stumbles into the room, tired and deadly thirsty. He immediately moves to the sink and downs several cups of water, paying no mind to the usual ruckus in the room. The sleeves of his robes are stained dark red, he leans against the benchtop as he finally scans the room. "I see we're all still up and about." He said lightly, doing his best to make conversation. He'd been told he should get to know some people, make his stay in this place slightly more bearable. "Stopped by Department of Warding on the way over, you would not believe what those lechers have been up to."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-10-2012

Grey also hugs Fil. "Just to get you even more mad..."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

"Bah, you don't know what you are missing." entering a pot of water and then reforming his default Leviathan form.

FilFire

04-10-2012

FilFire grabs Grey, spins him around and throws him into a wall.

Fenix12345

04-10-2012

Fenix finishes his drink and moves to the door again. "Catching some z's, night all."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-10-2012

Grey puts up a protection rune. "Dammit that was my last one!" Grey also flings 5 mana infused fireballs at FilFire.

FilFire

04-10-2012

FilFire laughs and swallows the fireballs.

"You are actually going to throw fire at me? I don't care if they're magic or not, all fire is my food. If you don't want to waste your "runes" don't give me a reason to make you waste them."

EDIT: ((Not really all fire, but it is still not a good idea to attack him with it.))